Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from Dianabol

jpg2003

Been many years since I have used Dianabol, and thinking about some in the future. My question to the guys who are very familiar with Dianabol is as follows: If doing something such as a 10 week cycle, test, tren, and winstrol, what difference do you see when running Dianabol for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Also, is it always best to run at the beginning of the cylce. Thank for the help.

jpg2003 said:
Been many years since I have used Dianabol, and thinking about some in the future. My question to the guys who are very familiar with Dianabol is as follows: If doing something such as a 10 week cycle, test, trenbolone, and winstrol, what difference do you see when running Dianabol for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Also, is it always best to run at the beginning of the cylce. Thank for the help.

i havent run all those at the same time. i usually run d-bol with a long ester test. the reason most run it at the beginning is to kick start their cycle. i usually get insanely strong within days and feel very aggressive. though you "feel" test in some fashion fairly soon i really notice it by week 6 (hair is growing like crazy...lol).

it is my favorite oral.

I run dbol beginning of EVERY CYCLE

its an amazing steroid with amazing synergistic properties and triggers different chemistries

I probably know the answer to this, but I have a surplus of Dbol from a previous cycle. What do you think of just taking the Dbol by itself on a 8 week cycle at low doses..... say 20-30mg/d? Is it worth the trouble?

football63 said:
I probably know the answer to this, but I have a surplus of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - from a previous cycle. What do you think of just taking the Dbol by itself on a 8 week cycle at low doses..... say 20-30mg/d? Is it worth the trouble?

Depends on your goals.

I have done them and gotten decent results. I won't recommend that anyone does one.

It will be a big part of my next cycle. I will run dbal 6-8 weeks unsure of which yet at 50/day, then on the last week add test pro at 500/wk for 8 weeks and on the last 4 weeks add winny tabs 50/day. This will start mid march early april,

errn247 said:
It will be a big part of my next cycle. I will run dbal 6-8 weeks unsure of which yet at 50/day, then on the last week add test pro at 500/wk for 8 weeks and on the last 4 weeks add Winstrol - stanozolol tabs 50/day. This will start mid march early april,

8 weeks of d/b/a/l would scare me but with your job you can prob get you liver values done pretty easily and know when to stop (as opposed to me who just sort of guesses--eyes not yellow, so must be okay) :)

jpg2003 said:
Been many years since I have used Dianabol, and thinking about some in the future. My question to the guys who are very familiar with Dianabol is as follows: If doing something such as a 10 week cycle, test, trenbolone, and winstrol, what difference do you see when running Dianabol for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Also, is it always best to run at the beginning of the cylce. Thank for the help.

DBOL will give you nice size strength and mass kickstart at begin of a cycle.

at only 30mg a day the water retention shouldnt be that bad right? is this dose too low? im not looking to bulk,its a kick start for a cutter. m

Top Bottom