Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Only Cycle - 33 Years Old - Solid Gains, Low Sex Drive, Dosage and Duration Thoughts

I'd guess the Test E. Takes me about 5 or so weeks before I get much noticeable acne or big gains on TE. Seems like it needs to build up a bit before sides kick in. Aromasin will help with your estro problem. But would have been best to take it from the start. Do you feel any lumps in/around your nips? If so, it's time for Letro. Proviron would help libido and free up more test at the same time. Good luck bro.

AlphaLife,

My nips have simply been sensitive (no lumps, etc) thus I questioned whether aromasin was necessary when others recommended. I decided to run it for a week to see if it helped with the sensitiveness and less than raging sex drive. Determining whether to continue on or cut the aromasin out.

Apppreciate everyone's continued thoughts.

I have had the same problem but slightly different
My sex drive is very low and am ending week 7 of my first cycle

Test e 250 (week 1,2)
Bumped it up to 500mg ever since
With a kick start of 30mg dbol
Had really good gains it's nearly week 8 and I have put on around 20lbs not much water weight no gyno either
But sex drive is very low

Am not using any als atm or hcg but deciding to do so not sure of the doses I should be taking though

My pct will be nolvadex and hcg but I am going to start taking hcg 500iu while on cycle but need some advise on when to take and also got arimidex need to know how much to dose of that too

If your so worried about losing your hair and acne why the hell are you taking steroids grow up get real or stop taking steroids, people like you wined me up you want all the benefits without any risk.

Your sex drive is low because your estrogen levels are high... Arimidex at 1mg a day until problem goes away... Then go to .5mg eod and should take care of it...

Top Bottom