Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post, jumping right in with SARMS experiences and a few questions.

Gorgatun

First time poster, short-term lurker, had to sign up to get past the post-read-limit (which tells me there's too much info here to stay away regardless...) and I have both questions and experience, and will happily answer any questions about my experiences with what I have used so far. I tend to be kinda wordy, so I'll leave out details like my supplements / diet / workout unless directly questioned about them.

I jumped right into SARMS when my saved ebay search for laxogenin popped up a result that came with two bottles of Osta for a Benjamin in total. I hopped all over that once I had done a quick google search's worth of research, and the fun began.

Whilst waiting, I also picked up a bottle of LGD-4033 from a local store... Not at a great price, but, hey, it was there and curiosity was overwhelming.

Week one, results were immediately noticeable. I was already in great shape with low body fat and a daily exercise regiment closely tied to a strictly monitored diet, all clean food, no alcohol, no cigarettes, no junk food. This trio took me above and beyond my limits right away and people that saw me every day were starting to notice that I was RAPIDLY putting on muscle and was so cut that my abs were basically visible from space.

After three weeks of LGD, Osta Shred, and Anogenin, I had put on a solid 7-10 pounds (visual estimate) of muscle. Over the course of my ongoing research, I kept seeing references to DMZ and picked some up and worked it into the stack. That's when things became silly.

I had to drop the LGD pretty much immediately after I started the DMZ as my thirst, hunger, and fatigue became too much to deal with. No amount of water, food, sleep, or caffeine seemed to be enough with all of that going at once.

Presently, my appetite is twice what it had been before I started this whole business, I sleep like a god and my physique is beginning to match. My loose skin, of which I have a lot from when I was over 100lbs overweight about a decade ago, has begun to actually clear up and I cannot express how happy that makes me.

My skin is tight, smooth, and full. My muscles are harder and drier than ever, with deep and craggy cuts of definition that literally made one of my co-workers gasp when I showed her my shoulders. I am very happy with my results thus far.

So, I'm on the latter half of my current setup, with three weeks remaining out of the seven in total. I just added SR9009 to the mix this afternoon, and am excited to see where that takes me.

My plan is to drop everything by September 1st, and take that whole month as a break while on Tamoxifen Citrate, HMB, and DAA as my PCT - combined with my ostarine product that has an AI included in it.

Products used:
- Anogenin
- Osta Shred
- LGD Elite
- Super DMZ 3.0
- Super DMZ 4.0
- Ceretropic's SR-9009

I'm not planning on running PHs like DMZ again as I really don't like the idea of liver toxicity when SARMS are considerably safer and are apparently nearly as effective if carefully chosen and used. I'll probably just sell my 3.0 and 4.0 bottles on the 'bay as they fetch a decent price compared to what I had paid (make an offer and bulk purchases are your friends!).

In October, I'm planning on starting back up with YK-11, RAD140, MK-677, and potentially SR9009 if I can afford it and my results from this month are good. This seems like a pretty ideal combination of elements, as the YK-11 is apparently a myostatin inhibitor (with little to no lab data OR logs available presently), RAD140 is hyper-anabolic well beyond LGD-4033, MK-677 is a HGH secretagogue with very good results being posted all over the place, and SR9009 apparently increases and refreshes mitochondria and is inherently boosting towards one's metabolic rate.

So, now I have some questions: That seems to cover all the bases of muscle development, yeah? Is there something I should add? Subtract? Do any of you have any experience or information about YK-11?

Have you run Mk-677 before? I just bought some off amazon and am trying to decide whether I should run 5 days on and 2 off, or if I should run straight through.

Have you run Mk-677 before? I just bought some off amazon and am trying to decide whether I should run 5 days on and 2 off, or if I should run straight through.

All sources and information I have read have consistently suggested daily dosage of MK-677, but I have not taken any thus far. I plan to in October, however.

I've read a lot of people talk about 5 on and 2 off to keep it working well. They talked about reaching the upper limit and the negative feedback loop with Igf levels.

I'll have to do more research - I've focused more on effects than I have dosage schedules. I hadn't run into any concerns about a "negative feedback loop" in anything I had read.

Clearly, there is more research to be done before this second cycle is started. I'm actually pretty leery of the YK11 presently due to the amazing lack of information available. There are companies selling it, which blows my mind given that there hasn't been a study to establish an effective human dosage...

Out of a degree of paranoia of encountering bunk product, I've been buying strictly from trusted manufacturers. Ceretropic, IML, and Blackstone thus far. I'm considering getting raws and a scale, however, as it is certainly far cheaper and makes the dosages more customizable. I could even go as far as to get the equipment to cap my own, given the savings.

I get most of my supplements from Powdercity and Amazon, but they don't carry SARMS.

I just recently bought Blackstone Labs Mk Ultra on amazon. Haven't received it yet, but looking forward to it. Just trying to figure out the best protocol. I'm trying to find other sarms on amazon, I've only found ostarine so far, and am considering trying it. I don't really trust any sites besides amazon.

That's reasonable - but it will make things difficult. I believe any of the SARMS currently available on Amazon are only there because Amazon doesn't know of the listings. eBay has been my primary source to date, buying only sealed bottles from established sellers.

All the same, SARMS are a relatively new kind of supplement and almost all of them are being researched and tested for eventual clinical usage - meaning they will likely only be available by prescription and through black/grey market sources at some point in the near future.

Because anything that is good has to be taken away so pharmaceutical companies and the health industry can hold all the power. It's an unfortunate monopoly because of greed where people have to go through doctors to get help and hope that they don't get turned away or only get offered something other than what they are looking for. They are in the business of creating repeat customers, sometimes by temporarily relieving symptoms instead of treating the root of the issue. I hate that we are forced underground with a lot of things that help us, while alcohol and cigarettes can be legally bought at convenience stores. Sorry for the rant, why do you think ebay is okay with it while amazon isn't?

Top Bottom