Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle! Deca and Test Stack! HELP! ADVICE!

crazypaki

I am 5 foot 9 and 205 pounds

Im gonna be strating my first cycle soon i wanna stack up deca and test

i heard that if you take deca alone you'll get "deca dick" so thats why i wanna stack it with test, is this a good idea?

i wanna only do 350 mg of deca a week and 245 mg of test a week

please let me know if this a good plan

oh and its going to be a 12 week cycle

I am 5 foot 9 and 205 pounds

Im gonna be strating my first cycle soon i wanna stack up deca and test

i heard that if you take deca alone you'll get "deca dick" so thats why i wanna stack it with test, is this a good idea?

i wanna only do 350 mg of deca a week and 245 mg of test a week

please let me know if this a good plan

oh and its going to be a 12 week cycle

Post this in the aas forum

Post your:

ht
BF%
diet
training split
years training

~EZ

depending on your goals there are natural stacks that can yield good results as well dont jump the gun to cycle pm me if i can be of any help!

I'm new to this forum- and I don't mean to hijack your post ,but..I'm doing my first cycle ever of Test Cyp/ Deca stack. I obtained it from a family member who has been doing 'juice for over 20 years. I think the deal went down a little 'shady' cuz he preloaded all my pins with only 1cc of the "stack" (the 2 mixed evenly) so he says. I requested that he bring the vials over so I can see the quantity and read the milligrams of each. Well I didn't see either one-- he pre-loaded a 6 week cycle for me and they're sitting wraped up in my bottom dresser drawer. he stops by 2 times a week to inject me. the very 1st one was a "loading dose",at a full 3 cc's, and I did feel the affects rather quickly. now I'm down to 1cc and I don't feel shit ! my stats are as follows -44yrs old, 5'10", 245 stocky build ,some body fat in abdominal area. I used to train way harder when I was playing baseball in a 30 &over league, which was only 10 years ago! I just ain't feeling it ! any comments , advice ??

I'm new to this forum- and I don't mean to hijack your post ,but..I'm doing my first cycle ever of Test Cyp/ Deca stack. I obtained it from a family member who has been doing 'juice for over 20 years. I think the deal went down a little 'shady' cuz he preloaded all my pins with only 1cc of the "stack" (the 2 mixed evenly) so he says. I requested that he bring the vials over so I can see the quantity and read the milligrams of each. Well I didn't see either one-- he pre-loaded a 6 week cycle for me and they're sitting wraped up in my bottom dresser drawer. he stops by 2 times a week to inject me. the very 1st one was a "loading dose",at a full 3 cc's, and I did feel the affects rather quickly. now I'm down to 1cc and I don't feel shit ! my stats are as follows -44yrs old, 5'10", 245 stocky build ,some body fat in abdominal area. I used to train way harder when I was playing baseball in a 30 &over league, which was only 10 years ago! I just ain't feeling it ! any comments , advice ??

Comments: you got ripped off

Advice: stop injecting God know whatever that is into your body

Comment #2: how on earth could you ever think it was a good idea to take a preloaded syringe someone gave you and use it, c'mon brotha...

~EZ

Top Bottom