Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finishing Diesel into PCT/Osta-Bridge - Recover?

Rockwilder

Stats:
25 y.o., 190lbs, 5'10", 13.5bf% diet and training on point...complete dedication. This cycle was a lean bulk.

What's up guys,

I am finishing up a 6-week Diesel v2.0 run. Osta will be here tomorrow, and PCT will start this Saturday. My question/concern is regarding recovery with the longer than average Diesel run, and Osta in PCT. As of now, with 3 cycle days left, my libido is great, and my boys are as plump as ever. I feel great...the HCGen definitely did it's job! It seems right now that PCT will be good, and I know the Osta dose is low, but is it going to hurt my chances of full recovery from the Diesel? Also, would you add anything to PCT that would greatly help...obviously looking to keep as much as possible, hence the Osta.

Cycle:
1-6 Diesel
1-6 N2Guard
1-6 HCGen
4-6 Forma
Other: Creatine & Krill all the way through.

PCT:
6-10 Unleashed/PC Combo
6-10 HCGen
6-10 Forma
6-10 Ostarine 12.5mg/day

Bridge:
10-18 N2 Bridge
10-14 Ostarine 25mg/day
10-14 S4 50mg/day

I'm still undecided exactly how I'm going to run the SARMs after PCT. I know it would make more sense to do the Osta/S4 for the entire bridge then mini PCT I believe, but that will put the Osta run at 12 weeks...would that be too long, or should I end the Osta at 8 weeks, and keep the S4 for another 4 weeks by itself with N2 Bridge? Also, probably stay off longer than 8 weeks, just trying to figure shit out.

*FYI...this will be bridging into a cycle involving Anavar...I haven't thought about how I'm going to run it yet.

Thank you!

Stats:
25 y.o., 190lbs, 5'10", 13.5bf% diet and training on point...complete dedication. This cycle was a lean bulk.

What's up guys,

I am finishing up a 6-week Diesel v2.0 run. Osta will be here tomorrow, and PCT will start this Saturday. My question/concern is regarding recovery with the longer than average Diesel run, and Osta in PCT. As of now, with 3 cycle days left, my libido is great, and my boys are as plump as ever. I feel great...the HCGen definitely did it's job! It seems right now that PCT will be good, and I know the Osta dose is low, but is it going to hurt my chances of full recovery from the Diesel? Also, would you add anything to PCT that would greatly help...obviously looking to keep as much as possible, hence the Osta.

Cycle:
1-6 Diesel
1-6 N2Guard
1-6 HCGen
4-6 Forma
Other: Creatine & Krill all the way through.

PCT:
6-10 Unleashed/PC Combo
6-10 HCGen
6-10 Forma
6-10 Ostarine 12.5mg/day

Bridge:
10-18 N2 Bridge
10-14 Ostarine 25mg/day
10-14 S4 50mg/day

I'm still undecided exactly how I'm going to run the SARMs after PCT. I know it would make more sense to do the Osta/S4 for the entire bridge then mini PCT I believe, but that will put the Osta run at 12 weeks...would that be too long, or should I end the Osta at 8 weeks, and keep the S4 for another 4 weeks by itself with N2 Bridge? Also, probably stay off longer than 8 weeks, just trying to figure shit out.

*FYI...this will be bridging into a cycle involving Anavar...I haven't thought about how I'm going to run it yet.

Thank you!

Hey bro... you've done your research and I like that very much! Your pct is spot on except you COULD add a low dose of clomid just to aid your recovery... run it 25/12.5/12.5/12.5...
You are fine to run ostarine for another 8 weeks after pct, that's how I do it and recovery is always great... JUST DO NOT EXCEED 25mg of ostarine... there is NO NEED to every exceed that... Also, do not run hcgenerate in pct... save it for your sarms stack...

as far as after pct... run it this way...

1-8 ostarine - 25 mg dosed once in the a.m.
1-8 s4 - 50 mg to start... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
(I made a thread on how to properly increase dosage on s4)
1-8 hcgenerate
1-11 need2slin
5-11 forma stanzol

mini pct
unleashed/post cycle combo
bridge (double dosed)

there you go my friend...

when the time comes for anavar, let me know and i'll get you a nice set up!

Thanks man...definitely appreciate it! A week into PCT now, and still gaining.

I have a few questions for anybody that could help me out. I have a little bit of man boobage from before the Diesel [not from hormones, just fat?]. Will this go away as BF gets lower? Would it be a good idea for me to look into some Prami for this...I'm not really trying to fuck with Letro.

Also, as far as the next cycle. I haven't pinned yet, but I've decided on a 10-12-week Test-E run, adding in the Var for the last 5-6 weeks [I have 200x10mg]. I also think I want to kick start this, but I don't think I want to go the D-Bol/Beast route. Would Hella for the first 6 weeks followed by Var be too much on the liver? Obviously running N2Guard for the whole cycle. Also, will keep Adex on hand, and lwe-dose Clomid in PCT. Now, if I run HCGen for the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle, do I still need to incorporate regular hCG into this? I don't even really know where to get that, and it's more pinning, so I'd kinda like to not have to run it, but we'll see.

PS: I'm 26 now...Thanks!

Thanks man...definitely appreciate it! A week into PCT now, and still gaining.

I have a few questions for anybody that could help me out. I have a little bit of man boobage from before the Diesel [not from hormones, just fat?]. Will this go away as BF gets lower? Would it be a good idea for me to look into some Prami for this...I'm not really trying to fuck with Letro.

Also, as far as the next cycle. I haven't pinned yet, but I've decided on a 10-12-week Test-E run, adding in the Var for the last 5-6 weeks [I have 200x10mg]. I also think I want to kick start this, but I don't think I want to go the D-Bol/Beast route. Would Hella for the first 6 weeks followed by Var be too much on the liver? Obviously running N2Guard for the whole cycle. Also, will keep Adex on hand, and lwe-dose Clomid in PCT. Now, if I run HCGen for the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle, do I still need to incorporate regular hCG into this? I don't even really know where to get that, and it's more pinning, so I'd kinda like to not have to run it, but we'll see.

PS: I'm 26 now...Thanks!

without seeing pics its hard for me to say about your issue there bro... but if treatment is needed, then letro is what your going to want for that...

so you could run your cycle like this

1-12 test e 500 mg/wk
1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/125
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-12 anavar - 60 mg a day
5-12 hcgenerate
1-12 n2guard

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
daa
forma stanzol

without seeing pics its hard for me to say about your issue there bro... but if treatment is needed, then letro is what your going to want for that...

so you could run your cycle like this

1-12 test e 500 mg/wk
1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/125
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-12 anavar - 60 mg a day
5-12 hcgenerate
1-12 n2guard

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
daa
forma stanzol

Thanks man. I am going to go with the Aromasin protocol like you have it for now...I've seen some guys in my situation fair well with that and not needing Letro.

Actually, that's pretty much the exact cycle I was going to run lol. I've seen your love for Hella, so I knew you'd like the idea of using it here. I was just thinking with the lean gains, it would go nicely with the test base before the Var without the water and/or sides of D-Bol/Beast. And I know I'd be fine with just Test since it's my first time with it, but I'm hoping the Hella puts this on another level. I'm going to go with your Var idea as well, rather than running it for 6 weeks.

I think just one last thing. Chemical Need for Clomid and Aromasin?

Thank you.

Thanks man. I am going to go with the Aromasin protocol like you have it for now...I've seen some guys in my situation fair well with that and not needing Letro.

Actually, that's pretty much the exact cycle I was going to run lol. I've seen your love for Hella, so I knew you'd like the idea of using it here. I was just thinking with the lean gains, it would go nicely with the test base before the Var without the water and/or sides of D-Bol/Beast. And I know I'd be fine with just Test since it's my first time with it, but I'm hoping the Hella puts this on another level. I'm going to go with your Var idea as well, rather than running it for 6 weeks.

I think just one last thing. Chemical Need for Clomid and Aromasin?

Thank you.

hella will be a great kicker bro... that was a smart move...

yes chemicalneed for them... aromasin is listed under liquid stane

Top Bottom