Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and Deca for Fall Bulker

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I am considering running these 2 together.. along with test. I would just like to hear if anyone has used these 2 together and your results... I am going to use eq this cycle so i am looking forward to it. I think the hunger will help me eating a lot for the cycle and the Deca and test to get me some good size.
watcha think? open to all suggestions and comments

Already planning for fall? i think your the first person on here so far. anyway, i would suggest an oral front load or some prop or something along those lines.

JohnnyWest said:
Already planning for fall? i think your the first person on here so far. anyway, i would suggest an oral front load or some prop or something along those lines.

i will have a oral to kick off with... prob dbol.
always gotta prepare early my friend

People who didn't know any better used to post that you couldn't use the two together. Right here on this board. You'll do very well on them.

Ulter said:
People who didn't know any better used to post that you couldn't use the two together. Right here on this board. You'll do very well on them.

Thanks ulter.. have you used the 2 in the past... anyone else used together??

sweed said:
Thanks ulter.. have you used the 2 in the past... anyone else used together??

On 'em right now. 900mg each. Hunger's great, but you gotta watch that bloodpressure sometimes. No significant libido issues (it's not perfect down there, but it still works :) ), but I am also running Dostinex.

I'm veiny from the EQ, but there's definitely some bloat there too.

yo sweed it will be a kick ass bulker bro. always pays to plan ahead!! good luck bro!

Run it Bro. That is a great cycle. I have ran it before and will run it again this August. Frontload with some dbol and enjoy the ride :) . Good luck :chomp:

Top Bottom