Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane PCT

I don't believe HCG is necessary for an Epi cycle, just use HCGenerate on cycle, and grab some Unleashed/Post Cycle and Forma to add to what you already have. Some Powerchews D-test would be sweet and tasty addition to your PCT. Phytoserms can also take the place of Unleashed if out of stock still.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I don't believe HCG is necessary for an Epi cycle, just use HCGenerate on cycle, and grab some Unleashed/Post Cycle and Forma to add to what you already have. Some Powerchews D-test would be sweet and tasty addition to your PCT. Phytoserms can also take the place of Unleashed if out of stock still.

Do phytoserms and unleashed do diffrent things? I've read a lot of good stuff about phytoserms

phytoserms is an excellent product which can be used in pct and as a standalone product. the forma stanzol is excellent in pct bud and is a suicidal ai so will control eastrogen at a beneficial level.Id drop the hcg and i also agree with muscleaddict and would run your pct like this.
clomid 25/25/25/25
formastanzol
unleashed/postcycle
Daa powder

phytoserms is an excellent product which can be used in pct and as a standalone product. the forma stanzol is excellent in pct bud and is a suicidal ai so will control eastrogen at a beneficial level.Id drop the hcg and i also agree with muscleaddict and would run your pct like this.
clomid 25/25/25/25
formastanzol
unleashed/postcycle
Daa powder

A couple of tips...if Unleashed is OOS, then use Forged Post Cycle & Bridge combo...if anyone wants to experience Phytoserms, use this discount code TEAM1003, will save you some nice cash or get you a BOGO on it at either NTBM or Ruthless Supplements for a limited time!

MA is right about the Forged PC and Bridge, but don't forget to double dose the Bridge is using as a stand in!

Top Bottom