Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DRUG-FREE At 5'9" I went from 180 to 270lbs in one year

arthus

Go to this place and read it if you have some spare time. This asshole shows you how he put on 90lbs (from 180lbs to 270lbs at 5'9") inn just one year, and guess what. DRUG-FREE. What an assh*le. Oh yeah and he also says how he had freaky 300lbs friends all natural. Its a good laugh.

http://www.hardcoredrugfreebodybuilding.com/

NO, check it out. HE didn't name any brands. Seems to me that he wrote it to show us how awsome he is. He's crazy

Last edited:
i think the cat is crazy.............i dont feel that anyone can gain 90 lbs of good weight without the help of gear. hes blowing smoke up somebodys ass.

YEP THOSE ARE THE RESULTS OF MUSCLE-TECH'S MASS CYCLE OF CELL-TECH AND NITRO-TECH.

P.S. DID YOU KNOW CELL-TECH IS 1950% BETTER THAN REGULAR CREATINE?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bullshit!

gore.gif

I love how he got injured after the program, so their is an excuse for why he doesn't look like a pro now.

Really though, bragging about weight gain just puts you in the wrong mindset. I gained 40lbs on my first cycle, and thought I was the man, but actually I looked like shit. It is very easy to add lots of weight, especially when your gym is next to Krispy Kreme.

Yeah, 5'9" 270 - that's my goal, LOL. Unless your career is walking around on a stage trying to show off what a strange looking freak you are (.01% of the population), what good could this possibly be? No flame to all you BB's!

What is his off season weight, 350?

Just for comparison's sake, Mike Tyson is 5'11 220. I think he looks OK.

Top Bottom