Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double Whammy!

Football182

So just curious if I would be correct in this conclusion. By no means would I do this though because I know it would be bad for you and your gains haha. So if Nolva blocks estrogen by taking up the receptor or whatever and arimidex stops test from being turned into estrogen, if you took both wouldn't that completely stop almost 100% of estrogen? For example any estrogen that was created even after dex was taken, the nolva would stop that little amount by blocking the receptor correct? Just curious if im correct, and what would really happen if you blocked almost all estrogen if not all of it.

So just curious if I would be correct in this conclusion. By no means would I do this though because I know it would be bad for you and your gains haha. So if Nolva blocks estrogen by taking up the receptor or whatever and arimidex stops test from being turned into estrogen, if you took both wouldn't that completely stop almost 100% of estrogen? For example any estrogen that was created even after dex was taken, the nolva would stop that little amount by blocking the receptor correct? Just curious if im correct, and what would really happen if you blocked almost all estrogen if not all of it.

Not exactly. You would need to use letro to completely block test from converting to estro. The amount needed would be different for everyone. As to what would happen, lots of things. The worst would be your cholesterol would be f***ed!

Top Bottom