Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosinex/Casaber... Help PLZ!

plurmurphy

Hey im just wondering if you need dosinex/casaber for deca... Because if you do why is it not that easy to find or maybe thats just for me that it isnt easy to find but i do know some people who have it but i only want to order dosinex and they require a high minimium order

yet another HELP PLZ!!! Thread from plum. Why do you want dosinex over cabaser. Cabaser is the same thing and much cheaper/

I know that there the same thing ones a brand name and ones the compound name but i thought some people may know only one or the other name thats why i put a slash to show both names..

nomad12 said:
yet another HELP PLZ!!! Thread from plum. Why do you want dosinex over cabaser. Cabaser is the same thing and much cheaper/

I have purchased cabaser from the site satch posted. Everything went smooth except cabaser didnt do a thing for me. I must be on of the few.

The banner on that site seems to be implying that dostinex will allow you to enjoy sex even if your gf is ugly.

nomad12 said:
I have purchased cabaser from the site satch posted. Everything went smooth except cabaser didnt do a thing for me. I must be on of the few.

how is it that it didnt work for you......what results didnt you see? no sex drive / gyno sympotoms?

the last 4 weeks of my deca cycle my noodle wouldnt stay past half mast and I was taking pills e3d then after 2 weeks eod. So I quit and 2 months of cycle ended. I tried it again for four weeks and it still didnt help libido. Also I took nolva and clomid for 4 weeks for pct. Also took avenia sativa and maca for 4 weeks. 3 1/2 months later my libido is still whacked from deca 400mg a week with 500mg week test. Screw deca!

Top Bottom