Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

donating blood question

rogger fox

can you donate while running orals and would happen if they find out your blood contains AAS ingredients? can you go to to jail? a few people ate work have been selected to donate and I was included. Currently I'm running test and winni, so thank you for your answers

Good question. I don't think they check. They'll take blood from pretty much anybody who doesn't have aids. (So it's interesting what you might be "inheriting" when you receive it).

Giving blood is also a good thing to do if you need to pass a drug test.

Unless they are from the WADA, they will not know even if they checked. It is not like in the blood test it will say - HE USES WINNY! No, there are usually other indicators of that. And they will surely not test you for the metabolites of the compounds, as it is expensive, and that is not their goal. What they should check you for, are diseases, like AIDS of hepatitis.

If you say that you have taken steroids in the questionnaire they ask you before you give blood, they won't take your blood since they are worried you might have use unsanitary needles and could possibly have HIV.

You basically need to lie in the questionnaire like @stevesmi said

Steroid usage won't effect the quality of your blood or anything like that. It's still fine to donate. The concentration of steroids in your blood will be so small it's negligible.

I know when I give blood I just lie on the questionnaire. After the blood is taken I am sent to a room with 2 stickers........one to accept the blood, and one to dispose of the blood. It is a barcode so no one knows which one you choose. If you were worried about a potential recipient getting your blood but still want you blood taken, that is a way to do it. Just put the barcode for dispose of the blood on your form.

Top Bottom