Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone here have the same genetics as me ??

V

Victor

I like my genetics and at the same time I don't .

let me explain :

the good : I easily gain muscle mass and I am a very strong mofo, ok that is the good part.

now the bad : I can become a FAT ASS QUICKLY if I don't watch what I eat ....I have a big tendencie to get FAT and I have TONS of stretch marks that pisses me off ....

now the ugly : I hate my FRIGGIN CHEST AND ABS .....right now I am with 13.5 % body fat and 217 lbs .....arms are awesome , shoulders are rock solid , back is amazing ( I love my back :) ) , legs are pretty good but my chest and my abs sucks big time , most of my fat acumulates on my chest and abs ...so even when I was with 9.8 % bodyfat last year I had everything ripped but the abs and chest ....

damm , this sux .......I have to reach 5 % bodyfat to get ripped chest and ripped abs .......argggggggggggggg .....but I will reach it ......specially now that I am 3 years without roids and starting my cycle tomorrow.

So , does anyone here have the same problem ?? I mean acumulating most of the fat in the chest and in the abs ??

Victor

Get on some EQ, clen and t3. That may do the trick. Of course you'll have to work your abs EOD.

Jr.:D

Last edited:
I will be using EQ + winny + clen + HGH + thiomucase cream + yohimburn in my cycle .

I am so happy , I am starting it tomorrow :)

and yeah I have to train my friggin abs ...I rarely do it .....

I always think : " oh I have this stupid fat here , so they won't appear anyway ..."

LOL, stupid me ...gotta train them

Victor

Try some clenbuterol, and perhaps winstrol and primo for your next cycle.

Top Bottom