Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need tren or deca in a powerlifting cycle with test

hallde

I have read allot of post hear and talked to a some different people about good gear to be on for powerlifting, but I am getting alot of different and conflicting suggestions. I aplogize for the "what should I do, im a dumbass thread," but am getting tired of all the conflictions. I am looking to do my fourth cycle and each one I learn somthing new by reading all these post but the gas is expensive and If I am taking something I don't need I would like to know so I can get more of what I do need.

First, my previous cycles and my stats:
5'10", 210-215lbs, age 28

1st- Test cypinate @ 500mgs for 12 weeks, no pct.
I gained about 5 pounds and strength went up some, not overly impressed with any of it and lost all gains and was actually worse of after the cycle. I did no research and this was kind of a "I need money, buy this test and you will love it"from a guy in the gym deal. He said all I need to do is take it once a week till it was gone.

2nd- test enthanate@ 500 mgs for 12 weeks, deca @ 400 mgs for 10 weeks, halo @ 20mg a day for last 4 weeks, nolva and tribulus for pct
Did some research and learned about the pct, and was told the reason I lost everything was because I didn't have a tissue builder like deca in the mix. Lost some weight kept about all the strength and loved this cycle.

3rd- test cypinate @ 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks, tren hex @ 300 mgs for 8 weeks, was suposed to have the halo again for last 4 weeks but the guy screwed me on it, same pct as 2nd cycle. for strength, my single was not a high as on the deca but i could rep alot more weight. Lost some strength and weight after cycle.

Now for the conflicting info:
I was told all I need is higher doses of test for powerlfiting and maybe the halo the deca and tren are just for bodybuilding, and if I run higher doses(ie 750 to 1000) I will build tissue and keep my gains. The other guy says I need a tissue builder like deca or tren because once Im off the test and my levels go back to normal so does my strenght and size.

I have also read that deca takes a long time to recover from ( i didn't think I had any problems with my cycle?) but is GOOD for powerlifting because of the joint lubircation issue. Tren is GOOD for powerlifting becasuse it is a great strength complex. Deca is BAD for powerlifting because of bloat (don't know why this would be bad) and the long recovery prevent you from starting your next cycle sooner. Tren is BAD for powerlifting because it is hell on joints and can cause bad back pump which would cripple your lifts (again don't understand this.)

So any input on any of this would be greatly aprecitated, especially about have a mass builder in the mix, and if so which one. Thanks

You can get a bunch of different opinions on what stack is "best". You just have to see what works best for you and whatever it is have proper pct lined up. Most power lifters I know love the susp, drol, tren combo.

For PL there are two types. BMFs that don't care about gaining weight and guys that need to make weight classes. If you don't care about gaining weight then Deca/Test/ D-Bol is awesome. If you are worried about the long esters run NPP and Test P. Tren is great for strength as is Var. if you are trying to make weight then Halo is a good choice with Tren and Test P. I only like Tren Ace. Of course your diet will dictate a lot of this. Good luck and hit a PR!

thanks for the responses, I realize I kind of rambled on in that first post and missed asking what I really wanted to know, which was is it best to run somthing with the test or just run it by itself. I do want to keep what I gain and that is my reason to put tren or deca in.

^^^ you will never keep all your gains .. not possible. you can keep most of them yes, but wanting to keep ALL YOUR GAINS.. not gonna happen. you are running 10X the normal male hormones in your body.. when you come off your body once it starts back up will only get you 1X normal.. to think you can be as strong on 1X hormones vs. 10X hormones is wishful thinking.

also not caring about how much weight you gain will eventually catch up to a person.. they will get lethargic.. lose conditioning, workouts will start getting shittier and shittier. and then injuries will start mounting.. not to mention the organ strain from being overweight.

you seem to be wanting to reach your goal in 1 cycle and then stay there.. it doesn't work like that.. you gotta keep going at it and its a never ending challenge to continue gaining mass and strength. its been proven that building strength and size slowly over time vs. quickly is much eaiser to keep. i cringe when i hear of a guy that added 50 or 100 pounds to his PR's in 1 cycle.. or puts on 10 or 20 pounds.. cause i know that the crash is coming and it won't be pretty.. aim to improve each cycle and year over year instead of wanting instant gratification overnight

Well i just won at my first large powerlifting meet. And I was on a low dose of test 750mg's lol.

What I would recommend would be
750mg's test
75mg's tren/ed
100mg's anadrol

any top powerlifter is using 1000mg's of any injectable they use. This is coming for alot of the top pro's never come off. just do blasts and cruises. If you want to compete at the top even top pro powerlifters use large amounts of drugs including hgh and insulin.
My dad won the national 15 years in a row. And it was not unheard of him using 3000mg's of test and 2-300 mg's anadrol. Just something to think about. Also deca is good for your joints if they are hurting. Tren has a little worse sides imo. But this comes from a owner of a powerlifting federation. He told me if I was gonna do and take the risk to go all out. He recomended 1000mg's test 1000mg's deca and halotestin at 30mg's preworkout. Just a little to think about. But i am also a large man 25yo upper 300's 6ft tall been powerlifting for a long time.

Top Bottom