Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

division 1 athlete looking for an edge

MattMcC

i've been an undersized linebacker for too long, i've obtained somewhat of an education on steroids but i want some raw info.
-this will be my first cycle
-i'm 6'1, 215, 20 years old
-i'm looking for about 15 permanent pounds and an increase in speed with a decrease in bf%

i stick to core and fast twitch muscle training with a lil bit of beach muscle training, Deca seems best suited for my needs and obviously some test.
My main concern is maintaing this new mass and discontinueing use after just one cycle; its not easy to evade testing in the NCAA... Thanks for your time.

Don't do deca man it stays in the system up to 18 months bro best thing to do would be test prop with some dbol and good pct, even though i think the testing is random dont take the chance with deca.

MattMcC said:
i've been an undersized linebacker for too long, i've obtained somewhat of an education on steroids but i want some raw info.
-this will be my first cycle
-i'm 6'1, 215, 20 years old
-i'm looking for about 15 permanent pounds and an increase in speed with a decrease in bf%

i stick to core and fast twitch muscle training with a lil bit of beach muscle training, Deca seems best suited for my needs and obviously some test.
My main concern is maintaing this new mass and discontinueing use after just one cycle; its not easy to evade testing in the NCAA... Thanks for your time.

If testing is a concern then Deca is out as it's metabolites can be found in your body for a long time after your cycle is concluded.

I'd say Winny is your next best option, but what makes you think you'll evade detection anyway with the way the NCAA does it's random testing?

DIV

:chomp:

forget about the testing ... random testing is a very loose term in the NCAA especially in the SEC... if the testing was out of the picture would deca then be my best option? like i said, keeping the mass after the cycle is the biggest concern. whats your opinion on weaning yourself off the cycle and then all of the mass retaining techniques... cortison blockers, etc..?
thanks a ton for all the replies... that was fast!

man if you don't know how to come off you don't need to cycle you need to research and train natty until you have a greater knowledge of aas, they are nothing to be taken lightly bro.

MattMcC said:
forget about the testing ... random testing is a very loose term in the NCAA especially in the SEC... if the testing was out of the picture would deca then be my best option? like i said, keeping the mass after the cycle is the biggest concern. whats your opinion on weaning yourself off the cycle and then all of the mass retaining techniques... cortison blockers, etc..?
thanks a ton for all the replies... that was fast!

Testing notwithstanding, Deca would work wonders, along with some Test to keep you functioning sexually. The lubrication that Deca provides along with the anabolic effect combined with the androgenic properties of Test will give you what you are looking for providing your diet is STR8 and training is on par.

I say Deca/Test.......exactly what you were looking at doing in the first place.

BTW: Fuck the SEC.....PAC-10 ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.....

DIV

DIVISION said:
Testing notwithstanding, Deca would work wonders, along with some Test to keep you functioning sexually. The lubrication that Deca provides along with the anabolic effect combined with the androgenic properties of Test will give you what you are looking for providing your diet is STR8 and training is on par.

I say Deca/Test.......exactly what you were looking at doing in the first place.

BTW: Fuck the SEC.....PAC-10 ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.....

DIV

No ^ WCC Gonzaga byatch

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
No ^ WCC Gonzaga byatch

Father forgive me 'cause they not knowin, my shot's hot, baby tigers drop when my shot's flowin'........

DIV

Top Bottom