Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epithalon Log for ElementSarms

Day 15 of Epithalon Log:

3-9-15
7:45pm: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Another night of great deep sleep, felt really well rested. And shoulder is not sore at all, no soreness in muscles either, which would normally be the case after not throwing for several weeks (got in 32 holes with lots of up and down hill trudging through some fairly deep snow at times, was actually harder than walking in sand). Plan to research this again in a month or two after this research is completed.

Day 16 of Epithalon Log:

3-10-15
7:35pm: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Continuing to dose at night, rolling along with gradual signs of skin improvement. Winding down the last couple days of this research.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 17 of Epithalon Log:

3-11-15
8:45pm: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Another good night of sleep, and no issues in the morning of 3/12 after throwing again last night. Winding down researching this pep, looking forward to researching it again down the road.

Day 18 of Epithalon Log:

3-12-15
7:45pm: dosed 1mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

This was my last day of researching Epithalon, 1mg was dosed this last night to conclude the total of 30mg dosing over the course of 18 days.

Plan is to dose Epithalon again in 2 months, but at a higher dosing -- 4 to 5mg/day for 10 to 20 days. While 30mg dosing over the course of 18 days has produced some anti-aging benefits, further research has concluded a higher dosage is necessary to reap the full anti-aging benefits of this product. 5mg ed for 20 days sub q would be the ideal protocol in order to positively impact the 50-100 trilliion cells involved, and then repeat this protocol every 3 months thereafter. The other option would be 5mg sub q twice daily for 10 days, repeated every 3 months.

any updates ?

I also have a shoulder issue that I'm working thru for a long long time. it will heal BUT it does not take much of a beating before it gets re-injured. Same issues with vision too like yours. although wrinkles are NOT I do have some eye bag. not sure if this is an issue for you too.

any changes you made on your protocol, dosages and cycle off timing ?

regards......

Top Bottom