Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol only cycle. Need Help.

demo420x

Ok for starters I'm 5'11 weight 145lbs and I'm 32 years old. I started working out in December and have been able to gain 15lbs till now (9 months). I wanted to get a jump start without the needle as I am not currently ready to shoot up. A friend recommended Dbol and said that he did it once with good results. I went ahead and got some DPharm 10mg Dianabol. I also picked up some 175mg Milk Thisle.

I see in lots of forums people bashing dbol only cycles. But I also find lots of people who rave results. Dbol is what I currently have, and its the only thing I can do for right now. I would like to hear from those of you whom have tried a dbol only cycle and can make any recomendations as far as how I should dose it.

From the research I've done so far I came up with the conclusion that for best results 30mg a day for 6 weeks in 4 hour intervals. I'll take one at 11AM, one at 3PM and one at 7PM right before I work out. And I'll also take 2 milk thisle's spread beetween. The only other supplement I take is musle juice (1303 calories, 71grams protein) twice a day.

Am I cycling this correct?? Any other supplement recomendations??

I also heard to follow the cycle with Nolvadex and Clomid but I'm having trouble sourcing them. Will this be a prob if I dont take?? And if so should I cycle diferently.

:) Thanks in advance for any advise!!!

The people who you see giving rave results don't mind getting fat. And you would probably get a different answer from those people 6 months post cycle. Dbol is a 50 year old compound. It is fun to use. But it the worst for trying to put on muscle that you can keep. It will do more to cause joint pain, stress your liver, and bring cortisol post cycle than anything it will add to your physique.
It used mainly to enhance a cycle not build one out of. But you seem like the kind of guy who needs to learn all this himself.
I suggest you use it with AIFM, Tyler Liver Detox and SesaPure. You may salvage a little if you do.

Thanks for all the replies. Regarding why I'm not ready to inject. First off I live in Miami but currently working in Napes till December. Here in Naples I have no resources and other then that I'm temporarily living with family members whom are most likely going thru my stuff while I'm out. When I get back home in December I plan to.

I would suggest waiting until you are able to do a correct cycle.You will like the results more and be able to keep most of the gains as well.

demo420x said:
Thanks for all the replies. Regarding why I'm not ready to inject. First off I live in Miami but currently working in Napes till December. Here in Naples I have no resources and other then that I'm temporarily living with family members whom are most likely going thru my stuff while I'm out. When I get back home in December I plan to.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but if you have family going through your shit you have bigger issues to deal with than AAS.

I can't stress this enough - don't waste your first cycle on dbol. If you plan to inject when you get home in December - wait. Your first cycle will be your best, so don't waste it. Many people get ultra-conservative on the first cycle and make only modest gains, only to later wish they had done it right. This was my first cycle (6 years ago):

Week 1-10 Sust 750mg
Week 1-10 EQ 400mg
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day

I grew like a weed, and I have no regrets.

Top Bottom