Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol only cycle. Need Help.

I don't even know where to start. How about that it's a 50 year old compound and since the 50's medical science has formulated better AS to use? It brings so many side effects that the board will max me out on the size of my post if I try to list them all. Okay maybe not but the sides vs gains scale is very lopsided.

Ask yourself this: Will it make me more anabolic or catabolic? I would certainly want to be more anabolic than catabolic, eat 400grams protein/day to tip the scale in favor of anabolism.

al420 said:
I love it

"I know Dbol only is a bad idea but help me decide to do it anyway - I am a retard that needs to learn everything the hard way"

Congrats on not listening to what you hear, or learning from what you read. Enjoy the water weight and the possible gyno that is coming your way. You will keep ZERO, period.

Buddy if I could sit behind my computer all day like you and post 1,600+ on the forum, I'd have your knowledge and wouldn't sound like a retard. But being that I'm a rookie whom just started the research I wouldn't consider myself one.

demo420x said:
Buddy if I could sit behind my computer all day like you and post 1,600+ on the forum, I'd have your knowledge and wouldn't sound like a retard. But being that I'm a rookie whom just started the research I wouldn't consider myself one.

What can I say? Get a better job and quit asking stupid questions. Sorry if everyone telling you that your Dbol only cycle is total dog shit. That must hurt your feelings little fella.

If you don;t have the proper time to research and make decent decisions than just quit now. You have been lifting for less than a year and you want to get on gear? Sorry, but that is a newbie as it gets.

You can read so you're half way there but it seems like you have a learning disability of some kind..

You did say: "I see in lots of forums people bashing dbol only cycles"

and you said: "went ahead and got some DPharm 10mg Dianabol"

So - even if you had the time, like me, you would still have no knowledge as you will just do what you want.

BTW - at your age you could get on HRT pretty easily.

For someone who has just started lifting in December to jump on AAS, you could gain enough strength to really injure something(tendons, etc). Perhaps it's too soon for a full proper cycle and the dbol may ironically help him condition his tendons for the proper cycle, hopefully at least a year of hard lifting later. Buy the AIFM, it's legal to buy, and not worth the risk.

Top Bottom