Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, test and a few questions

wired2003

I recently got my hands on some Deca-Durabolin 300mg/ 10ml (2 vials) and some testosterone cypionate 400mg/10ml (4 vials).
I;m 28yrs old and 175 lbs, and have been working out naturally for years. My goals are to gain weight and strength prior to shipping out with the army next year.
As a first and only cycle, I was told to take 1 ml Test and .5 ml Deca twice a week for 20 weeks or until I run out.

First question: Any thoughts on the best use of the gear I've procured? Is the above mentioned cycle the best use of it..

second question: How long will that stay in my system, assuming they test for it, and show up on a urine/ blood test?

Third: What do you think ancillaries should I be taking (Arimidex), maybe hcg after further reading...

Last, to keep all I will gain: pct.. Would a standard Clomid cycle work?
Noob looking for a little guidance. The forums can be a little confusing. Note, I haven't started taking anything as of yet. I would like to maximize my understanding first, so to maximize my results...

You should take .5ml of test and .5 ml of deca twice a week. 1 ml twice a week of Test as suggested to you would be way too much for your first cycle. Yous should run this for 12 weeks and then take 12 weeks off and run again. You have enough gear for 2 cycles.
Make sure you EAT alot on the cycle and youll grow. I went from 200 to 260 with the same excact cycle and 7000cals per day.

You will need to run arimidex at .125-.25 EOD.

Deca can be detected for up to 1.5 years and test c for 3 months.

For PCT I personally increase my arimidex the last two weeks of cycle to significantly lower the estrogen and then start nolvadex for for weeks at 40mg ED 2 weeks after last injection. IGF1 is also great for pct, it will keep your apetite up, alowing you to eat more and keep and even add some weight.

Your above mention cycle is good. Just make sure you get more test than deca into you so you dont become impotent, otherwise known as Deca Dick.

Regarding detection times, Test cyp can stay in your system for a few months and the unfortunate thing about deca is that is can remain in your system from 1 year to 1.5 years after you last injection.

PCT: I would suggest HCG during and post cycle. There are a hundred and one ways to conduct a cycle and everybodys body is different in its reactions to AAS. What has worked well for me is as follows.

On cycle:
250IU of HCG the day before the Test Enanthate every week.
Half an arimidex tablet every day or every other day (depending on how prone you are to Estrogen effects) or 20mg of Nolva every day.

Post cycle:
I would suggest moving to a shorter ester steroid such as test prop injected 100mg EOD when you finish both the deca and test cyp for 2-3 weeks.
This is if you were to start PCT after the deca and cyp, you would not be able to start for 2-3 weeks after your last injection.

2-3 days after your last test prop shot, start with the following PCT.
1500IU HCG EOD every other day for 2 weeks.
100mg Clomid ED for 4 weeks after therapy
20mg Nolvadex for 45 days after therapy.

This is the PCT found in Anabolics and after I tried it, it has worked a treat for me. Blood test come up great post therapy.

Best of luck with it.

Shit, realise you wrote 1ml of test twice a week and .5 ml of deca twice a week.

Do those amounts but once a week ONLY!

Go for 10-12 weeks. 12 weeks to get the most out of the deca.

Don't worry about the drug test. They do not test for it in the military and I'm sure of that. Me and my buddies passed a bunch of drug test in the military while on steroids.

Shit, realise you wrote 1ml of test twice a week and .5 ml of deca twice a week.

Do those amounts but once a week ONLY!

It would be better if he injected .5cc of Test and .5cc of deca twice a week. It will keep blood levels stable and only shooting .5cc deca once a week will give him only 150mg of deca a week which is useless.

It would be better if he injected .5cc of Test and .5cc of deca twice a week. It will keep blood levels stable and only shooting .5cc deca once a week will give him only 150mg of deca a week which is useless.

or he could shout 0.5ml testo and 1ml deca firts day and then shout 0.5ml testo the second time.. but it won´t do any big difference anyway.. I think your sudjestion sounds best

Top Bottom