Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca 250 and Sust 250

KanisMaximus

I’m 5’10" 210lbs @ 15-18% bodyfat, 20yrs, been training and playing rugby for six years and seriously training for two. I’ll be training 5-6 days a week for my bulk, with steady state cardio for 10-20 minutes a few times a week post workout.

For my third cycle I’m thinking:
Week 1-8: Deca 250x2/week
Week 1-10: Sust 250x2/week
Week1-10: Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Week 12-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Does this look good for my stats? Should I keep Deca lower than Sust?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EliteFitness mobile app

dude you are only 20 and already on all that steroids

and only been seriously training for 2 years.. i trained for 13 years before ever touching steroids and when i do run steroids I don't even run half what you are running. just stop
First “cycle” was TRT when I was a teenager and I actually managed to bring my natural test production to normal levels and fix the problems I was having.

Second cycle was a Test E at 500/wk for 12 weeks few months ago. Didn’t make me feel much different from normal. I still made gains but it felt my usual pace.

I don't really see the problem as long as I keep my diet clean, training hard, and make sure to PCT.

First “cycle” was TRT when I was a teenager and I actually managed to bring my natural test production to normal levels and fix the problems I was having.

Second cycle was a Test E at 500/wk for 12 weeks few months ago. Didn’t make me feel much different from normal. I still made gains but it felt my usual pace.

I don't really see the problem as long as I keep my diet clean, training hard, and make sure to PCT.

So you self administered TRT. Did you also self administer the blood test to see what your test levels were, self diagnose the results and self prescribe the dose? And what problem did you fix? Puberty??

And it's not see the problem with taking steroids at 20 (and earlier) that is part of the problem.

So you self administered TRT. Did you also self administer the blood test to see what your test levels were, self diagnose the results and self prescribe the dose? And what problem did you fix? Puberty??

And it's not see the problem with taking steroids at 20 (and earlier) that is part of the problem.
I went to a doctor because my dick didn't work a while back and he put me on TRT.

Top Bottom