Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol test400

StrengthProject

stats
6'0
weight - 242
bf 12%
Age - 26
training 11 years

First time posting on here but I would like a little feedback on my current cycle. I've been blasting and cruising for a year now and about to go heavy again. The cycle is gonna be ran like this..

Dbol weeks 1-4 50mg daily
Test400 1ml sustanon250 1ml both rotated every 4 days for a total of 650mg of test every 8 days but just split in half throughout the week

Limited supply of test is the reasoning behind the combo of t400 and the sustanon250.

This is my first time using any type of oral. My previous blast I was running 500mg weekly of test cypionate with 250mg EQ for 12 weeks. Had slow and steady gains all the way through just wanted to know if bumping it up another 150mg and adding the dbol will have dramatic increases or should I expect slow and steady gains. Not trying to let the whole world know im on gear.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

At 6' 240+ ppl r already thinking u on somethin cause 240 u a big boy. but u shouldnt care wat ppl think. but if u never took d-bol before u gonna make good wet gain. Gonna get swool. But if i was blasting nd cruising i would do this
400mg test. Week 1-14
400mg decca. Week 5-12
50mg dbol Week 1-4
but im not blasting cruising so i dont wana fuk with it cause its long time 2 recover off decca. But i would get swool as fukkkkkk .
but if u not trying 2 put on any more weight then
Test 400. Weeks 1-16
EQ. 600 weeks 1-16 get u nice lean dry gains

Also 1 additional question in regards to the dbol 50mg ed. It is the liquid you put under your tongue. God damn tasted like 10000 proof alcohol. Sure that's not a problem but has anyone here experienced both? As in the pills and the liquid and if so, did you experience any difference between the two on the same mg for mg basis? My guy said this is dbol in its purest form but isn't it all?

Interesting how you set up the test, I'd be interested to hear updates on how that works as the cycle goes....

Also nice job getting up to 242 with only 12% BF. Are you thinking about competing? Or do you now?

Thanks EZ_E. I've taken the path to be the best power lifter I can possibly be. Which means there is no ''strong enough.'' My total is 2025lbs. But it was my own personal meet where I train at. Havent competed yet but I plan on it shortly just want to get my lifts up higher first. Don't want to be the weakest at the elite level. I will post updates weekly on how the cycle goes.

Have tried d-bol 50mg long time ago Pill form. got me big nd bloated nd strength nd mood was awsome. if ur looking for strength only then Tren,deca,d-bol, anavar,

stats
6'0
weight - 242
bf 12%
Age - 26
training 11 years

First time posting on here but I would like a little feedback on my current cycle. I've been blasting and cruising for a year now and about to go heavy again. The cycle is gonna be ran like this..

Dbol weeks 1-4 50mg daily
Test400 1ml sustanon250 1ml both rotated every 4 days for a total of 650mg of test every 8 days but just split in half throughout the week

Limited supply of test is the reasoning behind the combo of t400 and the sustanon250.

This is my first time using any type of oral. My previous blast I was running 500mg weekly of test cypionate with 250mg EQ for 12 weeks. Had slow and steady gains all the way through just wanted to know if bumping it up another 150mg and adding the dbol will have dramatic increases or should I expect slow and steady gains. Not trying to let the whole world know im on gear.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

First, what are you doing "blasting" and "cruising" at 26? You'll mess up your endocrine system that way. You need complete time OFF, do a PCT after this run and get time off.

Second, You need to get proper cycle aids and proper stock of product if you're going to do a cycle.

week 1-4:
Dbol (Dianabol) 50mgs/day
sustanon 250mgs/week
cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
aromasin 25mgs/day (AG-guys)
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

week 6-10:
t400 400mgs/week
cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day
aromasin 25mgs/day (AG-guys)
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Top Bottom