Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advise...starting April 1

drdug27

29 yo. 6'4" 245lbs 13%BF...will be down to about 235lbs and whatever F i can shred.

lifting 16 years about 5 previous cycles

Weeks 1-12 250 test E EOD
Weeks 1-12 200 EQ EOD
Weeks 7-12 75 Winny ED
Weeks 7-12 75 Tren ACE EOD
Weeks 7-12 50 Proviron ED

AIFM throughout
PCT 15-18

the reason i am running ecerything EOD is for the precurser of hitting the tren ACE EOD. i cant get tren ent and with my job i cant do ED injects.

ok first off dont do eod with the test enth and eq, they are long acting esters so only need to be injected once a week.

Run the Tren from weeks 5-10 and let it clear while you are on test. Always run test 2 weeks past tren.

I would bump the tren to 100mg EOD - that is the minimum I would consdier tren. ED injects are better for tren ace, but if you cant you cant.

Run the Winny at the same time as the tren. I also dont think you need quite that much test.

big greg 82 said:
ok first off dont do eod with the test enth and eq, they are long acting esters so only need to be injected once a week.

i agree but i would do monday and thursday. 2 times a week to split it up, in my experience it works best thisway especially with the enath

drdug27 said:
thanks guys i think i will run test 500/wk eq 800wk throughout and tren at 100 EOD.

in your previous cycles what mg of test did you max out at per week??? if you have done more than 500/wk you should up your test.

sincere81oo0 said:
in your previous cycles what mg of test did you max out at per week??? if you have done more than 500/wk you should up your test.
my last cycle i had sust at 500 but it felt like a lot less... libido was low(probably too much AIs) so thats why i was thinking of the straight EOD throughout, basicaly i could just keep it simple and add the tren in when nedded.

drdug27 said:
my last cycle i had sust at 500 but it felt like a lot less... libido was low(probably too much AIs) so thats why i was thinking of the straight EOD throughout, basicaly i could just keep it simple and add the tren in when nedded.
enanthates ester is much longer and different from sus. i suggested upping the test to 750/wk monday and thursday...... that should be 1 1/2 cc of test monday and another 1 1/2 ccs thursday. its the best way and gives the best results in my eyes.

Top Bottom