Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut or bulk on the next cycle

bivk

I've had two cycles under my belt, one being a tbol only cycle which didn't work out that great. So in a month or so I'm going to begin the same cycle I ran at first which had great results, kept a solid 15-20lbs.

But I usually find myself getting fat, no where else except around the stomach region. Everywhere else on my body is pretty cut except for that spot. My stomach is getting to be the same size as my chest. I looks like GH stomach, but I'm leaning towards bulking instead of cutting, I really want to gain a good 15lbs more than I'll be ready to cut down again.

What do you guys think would be the better option?

Hey bro,

Sounds like you are leaning toward another bulk. I would say if your BF% is still fairly low.... go for another bulk. Personally... I'm a hard gainer... so im constantly bulking.

--Techbaseball

yes what are your current stats, and what was your other cycle that had good results? And what is your diet like?

Ego Boner

Stats and other sh*t? If someone who has been here on the board for a while doesn't give them, then how can we expect the newbies?

products and dosages you wanna use ? Hello ? McFly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First cycle was
30mg dbol 1-4wks
500mg sust 1-8
400mg deca 1-8

I'm around 183 or so at 5'10, current bf% I don't know, but it shouldn't be high considering I used to weight 140 and some change a year ago.

The diet I used in my first cycle was pretty much high protein, high calorie. I crammed as much food as possible just to up to the calories with a mixture of red meat, fish, protein drinks, etc..

This upcoming cycle I might up the dosage of dbol to 40mg, and switch the sust for test enth. I was even considering doing tren enth, but alot of people have been talking me out of it.

bivk said:
First cycle was
40-50mg dbol wks 1-4 / 8-12
500mg test e 1-12
400mg deca 1-10 QUOTE]

I like running the test an exrta 2 weeks after the d-bol. So try that cycle and dont forget PCT !

Inhibitor

Top Bottom