Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bigger and harder domestic supply

Ferisuek

i decided to try a bulking steroid stack this time. this is the first time I have actually used deca and dbol together in the same cycle. although I've used them separately and had good results using them together and then stacking in some anavar and proviron was been amazing. I'm getting good size but I'm also getting harder with my muscles as well. very understanding and helpful. ordering was easy no bs and straight shooters. 4 business days to deliver dbol, anavar, proviron and deca. results are on point great appetite increase and lots of size.

i decided to try a bulking steroid stack this time. this is the first time I have actually used deca and dbol together in the same cycle. although I've used them separately and had good results using them together and then stacking in some anavar and proviron was been amazing. I'm getting good size but I'm also getting harder with my muscles as well. very understanding and helpful. ordering was easy no bs and straight shooters. 4 business days to deliver dbol, anavar, proviron and deca. results are on point great appetite increase and lots of size.
@domestic-supply.com is bigger better and faster, the best source for domestic, I'm glad you got your package fast

Great and domestic-supply.com are #1 for a reason and this proves it

Top Bottom