Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising with proviron

Brad*peyton

I would like to know how proviron would work with trt doses to cruise for about 8-10 months, has anyone here ever used it while cruising? thank you

I've used it off cycle 5 months now. 25-50mg daily. My balls are full and I feel good. I'll get a blood test one of these days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like something I'd do too. Following this thread for more pro opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You definitely can use it with TRT. Perhaps the only downside of proviron is the mild suppression, but when stacked with testosterone, it is a great compound to take, as it will make your testosterone more effective.

I've found that the effects of proviron wane after a while. You might as well do a little test and masteron. It'd be more effective and cheaper. But I agree with SteveMobster. Why? Do a cycle or go on TRT.

I've found that the effects of proviron wane after a while. You might as well do a little test and masteron. It'd be more effective and cheaper. But I agree with SteveMobster. Why? Do a cycle or go on TRT.

Trouble is they aren't. True TRT isn't something you do for 9 months. Then there's so-called cruising - I can't see the benefits other than they feel good on. Doing a cycle makes some sense as we can see there's some benefit (muscle, mass, strength) but otherwise...

Top Bottom