Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique winny/eq cycle

DeepZenPill

I'm thinking about my second cycle now and I wanted to get some members' insights.

Weeks 1-10: EQ 400mg/week
Weeks 3-10: Winny 50mg/ED
Weeks 5-10: Proviron 50mg/ED
and normal post cycle clomid

My main question is if I'll need nolvadex at all if I'm using the proviron, or will it handle any sides effectively by itself?

I will be using IP Winny and EQ, and might increase the EQ dosage to 600mg/week since it has been shown to be a bit underdosed.
The Proviron is Schering.

It looks good to me bro, but I agree that bumping up the EQ dosage to 600 is a wise choice IMO. As far for Nolva, I wouldnt worry about it b/c EQ doesn't amoritize as like test or deca.

but, it would be good to have some on hand.

As for Winny-- it seems like you want to get leaner/lose some bf?

Canuck4 said:
With winny and Eq you dont have to use any anti-e's or nolva.
Proviron will be plenty.

I agree. If your diet is right you should be pretty vascular after this is over.

next cycle i'm doing 800mg EQ EW (400mg M/TH), and 50mg Winny tab ED for 12 weeks. with 50mg proviron ED. hear that about the QV EQ i am going to use in about 3 months canuck? eh? :D

Lol :D
I hear that.
Im gonna use it also along with Fina and Test.
Cant wait.:p

WARBIRDWS6 said:
next cycle i'm doing 800mg EQ EW (400mg M/TH), and 50mg Winny tab ED for 12 weeks. with 50mg proviron ED. hear that about the QV EQ i am going to use in about 3 months canuck? eh? :D

MikeyG said:
It looks good to me bro, but I agree that bumping up the EQ dosage to 600 is a wise choice IMO. As far for Nolva, I wouldnt worry about it b/c EQ doesn't amoritize as like test or deca.

but, it would be good to have some on hand.

As for Winny-- it seems like you want to get leaner/lose some bf?

I've just always had puffy nips since puberty, so I wasn't sure if I'm predisposed to gyno even with just the little bit of aromatizing from EQ. I hope the proviron will suffice, but if not I can always get the nolva in a pinch.

Yeah I'm trying to get leaner, I've been having incredible success bulking, and I'm sure I'll still gain a bunch of mass on this while cutting up. My bf hasn't gotten too bad while bulking thanks to r-ala, but my pecs and lower abs could use a little hardening up.

Top Bottom