Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My First Cylcle!

Thanks chuck, that was very helpful. Anyone got a comment on the frontloading and continuing winny after deca has stopped?

WOW!!!!!!!!! A newbie who actually did his homework!

What a concept!

That is a well thoughtout first cycle. Have fun!

why start the nolva on week 10??, and why dont u go with the minimal dosage one should use on a cycle, to see how u react to the juice. imo there is a point where u cant gain anymore weight,and upping the dosage will not make that big of an effect.

you might gain 20lbs of muscle on this type of cycle
sust@250mg a week for 10 weeks
deca@200mg a week fro 10 weeks
anvar@40mg e/d weeks 1-5
winny@50mg e/d weeks 6-10

but your not going to gain much more then that buy doing the cycle that u have posted at those dosages.

just about everyone reacts well to juice there first time so start at minimal dosages, to see how well the juice reacts to u,and up the dosages when needed like 2nd or 3rd cycle, u might not even need to up the dosages by your 2nd or 3rd cycle, u just have to find out when u have to do more.

there is no way in hell that u wont gain anything off the cycle i posted even if your diet sucks. which it probably wont,so you will gain lots of good muscle.

I'm starting nolv sooner if I need it, but wk 10-14 due to combat estrogen levels when coming off AS. I was going to start at much lower doses, but decided to up it after roughly 98% of users said I would be much happier with my results if I raised it a bit. I also beleave since I'm a solid 225 (10%bf) that I may need more than someone 190lbs. Thanks for the coments maxes, they are always helpful.

steroids have nothing to do with weight and no one can tell u that only a cirtain ammount of juice will work depending on your body weight, there is no sientific evedence that minamal dosages will work better for someone that weighs 190 then a 225 pounder. yeah im not saying its not a good planned out cycle but your probably going to gain maybe 10 but closed to 5 more lbs on that cycle, then the cycle i posted, u just cant gain really more then 30lbs on a cycle, and rarely do i see people gaining above 25lbs.
well u can start at high dosages, and from there your going to need that exact ammount or more every next cycle= more money spent or
you can start relativly low and see how u react to them your first time,and maybe find out that u gain 25lbs on that cycle and then u know how u react to the lowest dosages, so then u can either do the same for your next cycle and see how that goes,or you may have to bump it up alitte more after that cycle. its not like your going to do a 10 week cycle and see no gains, that impossible, no matter what your going to gain something on any type of steroid.

shit im on a 10 week cycle right now of enanthate and d-bol and my diet has been shitty and im in the middle of week 4 and i have allready gained 25 lbs, i was at 155 now im at 180,and thats only week 4, and i react really good to roids and im doing 250mg test enanthate a week,actually 250mg every 5 days, but thats not that much more, just 4 more amps in 10 weeks. a total of 14 amps in 10weeks. and i started the d-bol at 20mg first week and then 25mg the next 10 days and 30 for the last 10 days.i have 4 more days of d-bol and have noticed that im not gaining much more weight, but my test will maintain those gains i got off the d-bol. so ill looking at a good cycle here, ill post pick this weekend. good luck with your cycle

steroids have nothing to do with weight and no one can tell u that only a cirtain ammount of juice will work depending on your body weight, there is no sientific evedence that minamal dosages will work better for someone that weighs 190 then a 225 pounder. yeah im not saying its not a good planned out cycle but your probably going to gain maybe 10 but closed to 5 more lbs on that cycle, then the cycle i posted, u just cant gain really more then 30lbs on a cycle, and rarely do i see people gaining above 25lbs.

You act like he's taking extreme amounts. 500 mg/test, 40mg/anavar, 50mg/winny, and 400mg/deca are almost always the standard used by beginniners on a cycle. They're all proven to be the most effective dosages to get your feet wet. I commend this guy on his cycle and reassure him he'll be able to put on 15 lbs solid muscle with the cycle he planned.

cirtain ammount sientific evedence minamal

You need a dictionary.

sorry about the spelling there bro but i type fast and dont like to go back over cause i know the words i type look close enough. im not saying the dosages he wanted to start at were extreme. im just trying to tell him that he dosent have to start at such a high dosage,to see much better results.if he goes with that high of dosage that just means hes going to have to take more and more and more, and then he will be up to 1000mg a week of test when and if he could of found out that starting at low dosages works really goood for him and instead of being at that 1g a week of test he could of found out that he could have been at 500mg or even just a little more then that. which would of saved him alot more money, and alot of more cycle to build op to that 1g a week of test. see where im getting at.

well balanced cycle, nice to see that some newbies actually do their research before shooting. the only thing i would change is the last few weeks of the cycle i would switch to a fast acting test and deca to fina, that way you can start clomids right after the cycle and wont have to wait 2 weeks

Top Bottom