Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could the nolva be affecting my gains from test cycle?

Bill.uc

I have been running testosterone with Nolva throughout my cycle since I'm very gyno prone, and even ding that my nipples are giving me slight issues, but I can handle it, it's been almost 7 weeks out of my 12 week cycle and taking 500 mg of test a week I was expecting good gains but I have put up only 6 lbs, I notice I lost fat and look more cut, but mass gains are weak, do you think nolva is affecting my gains and I should increase my test dose? may be 600 a week? or that will over ride the Nolvadex and my gyno is going to go crazy ? suggestion will be appreciated guys, thank you.

How much nolva are you taking?

It shouldn't effect your gains. I would look into your diet rather than increasing test dose.

It could be an array of many things from your test being underdosed to using to much nova, the trouble is that if your gyno prone using more test will aggravate that unless you've got an ai and then it needs to be pharmaceutical grade ai why don't you next time cycle test and deca deca doesn't aromatise as much a test.

nolva actually causes a drop in IGF-1 and blocks estrogen, it doesn't disable the actual enzyme

you should use AROMASIN on cycle. not nolva.

the people who recommend nolva on cycle are not modernizing their information

When I use both I bottom out estro .. is that possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolva and aromasin @300mg test eth .. nolva at 20 and aromasin12.5 eod

When I use both I bottom out estro .. is that possible?

yes .. you need estrogen as a male. you don't want it too high but you definately dont want it too low either. you need estrogen to grow. this idea that estrogen is evil is forum parroting at its finest

Nolva and aromasin @300mg test eth .. nolva at 20 and aromasin12.5 eod

12.5mg EOD of aromasin is more then plenty for your cycle. Stop taking the nolvadex. It's doing more harm then good.

SERMS like nolvadex should be used in your PCT, NOT on cycle.

I would use an AI instead of nolva on cycle. If you have gyno then next time you need to take care of it before cycling again. If you don't actually have gyno then just use an AI from day 1. You will end up using your nolva as part of a complete PCT protocol.

Top Bottom