Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Liquid or Pills ?

X_Rick_X

I found a ton of good reads via the search engine but not much on Liquid / Pill. Is one better than the other? Safer? Or half dozen of one, Six of the other.

I have used both - Both seem to be just as effective. If you can find good pills at a good price I would go that route. Much more convienent.

I can find GOOD pills for the same price as the liquid, so the pill is the only way to go in that case.

Pills are better because you have more control over the dosage. Its really hard to measure the pump or liquid.

ive heard that the pills are highly faked.

Def the pills, I tell you what Im on only my second day of the Hubei and theyre kicking my ass!!!

Pills as long as there not Oxyflux or Novegam because they are garbage, well they were for me personally. Spiros are another story. Thats the extent of my expirience with tabs. As far as liquids go they get the job done...use a syringe to dose.

Marauder79 said:
Pills are better because you have more control over the dosage. Its really hard to measure the pump or liquid.

The pumps are best just use a syringe to measure it properly

Top Bottom