Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chrysin

rudy76

High End Bro
Platinum
Is there any benifit in taking up to 2000mg ed of Chrysin caps for aromatase inhibitor while on cycle? I see it's a main ingredient in almost all natural PCT.

rudy76 said:
Is there any benifit in taking up to 2000mg ed of Chrysin caps for aromatase inhibitor while on cycle? I see it's a main ingredient in almost all natural PCT - post cycle therapy - .

Nelson Montana should be able to answer that for ya.

nelson or PP maybe needto

chrysin is a great products, I take reserveratrol caps personally, other ingredient in derma !:p

rudy76 said:
Is there any benifit in taking up to 2000mg ed of Chrysin caps for aromatase inhibitor while on cycle? I see it's a main ingredient in almost all natural PCT - post cycle therapy - .

As with many supps there seems to be "cap" where it'll only do so much so taking that much wonp;t hurt but it also won't lower estrogen to a dangerous level. . The problem with Chysin is the bioavailability so it was thought you'd need over 1000mgs but adding bioperine (As in POST-CYCLE) or making it injectable or transdermal (as in Derma) , circumvents the bioavailability issue. Good stuff but POST-CYCLE also has Calcium D Glucarate which removes "bad " estrones. Good stuff too. Obviously not as powerful as Adexx, but a good addition.

I was thinking of using Chrysin and Indol-3-Carbinol during my cycle to keep estrogen at bay. Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Top Bottom