Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs and Tren

I've been reading a ton of threads on this but can't really find a solid answer. I'm currently cutting on 400mg a week tren ace and 200mg a week of test p. What are your thoughts about carbs on tren? Is it better to to low or high? I hear people talk about the thermogenic affect of carbs with tren. I'm currently taking in 100g of carbs daily. Should I go higher or keep them where they are?

I like high carbs with tren (-ace@ 100ed) that much tren, it burns thru the carbs like nothing, I even took to eating cereal boxes between meals, ground up oatmeal in shakes, all that good stuff. Heard once that tren inhibits carbs from turning into fat, and I believe it, for the amount I was eating?! Still looked good too, abs, everything.

Only thing: NO, ZERO, carbs before bed, every time I had em within say 4-5 hours of sleep, sweat city, couldn't sleep, even my Girl was moving away from me I was radiating so much heat. Took awhile to narrow down what was causing it. I think it was the tren burning, literally, thru the carbs. No carbs before bed= decent sleep (along with prami)

Yeah I have heard the same thing about people eating carbs before bed. My workouts have sucked this week. Not sure if it's the deficit or the low carbs or both.

Nah man! Tren Needs the carbs to do its work, low carbs will make ya feel like shit.
I only go one or two days a week where I don't eat anything that doesn't run fly or swim. The rest is carb city, can't get enough in me

Top Bottom