Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I get some help with HCG please?

Carth said:
Does HCG cause water retention? Is it necessary to take an anti-aroma while on HCG? And how can one get desensitized to HCG?

Answers:

1. HCG may cause water retention, it's dose depandant. But a high level of water retention is very possible. I get a hell of water retention from HCG.

2. You should certainly take an anti aromatase or anti estrogen during HCG. However, many do not take anti-es as well as don't take them on heavy test cycle, yet do not get gyno. So it's very individual. Personally, I would want to avoid high estrogen levels not only due to gyno issues but more so in regard to increased fat deposits.

3. Desentization can happen, but it's way overrated. Patients who got 10,000IU a week for several weeks had everything in check. During cycle, after the first 2 weeks, I would aim at 1000IU shot once every 10-14 days, or you can follow the more preservative approach of 500IU every SUN/MON. During PCT, depanding on the length and aas of the cycle, I would follow with 1000-1500IU MON/WED/FRI for 3 weeks along with clomid and nolvadex, with clomid and nolvadex going for at least 4 weeks past last shot of HCG. (for heavier cycles go for 5-8 weeks past hcg)

It's redicioulous, I see a lot of guys on 16-24weeks cycles, yet do just 3 weeks total of PCT and think that will bring up their LH and TEST readings to normal.

JUNK

Carth said:
But would that raise estrogen levels too high? Would I need an anti-aroma with that?

No, I don't believe that it will. As fas as PCT goes, this was told to me by needsize. Look at him, I trust what he says.

"I ran hcg at 500iu per day for the last 10 days of the cycle. I then started a combo of nolva 40mg/clomid 100mg for 10 days, then nolva 20mg/clomid 50mg for the last 10 days."

I tend to run clomid 50mg/day for another 20 days after this.

slyder190 said:
I am no expert obviously, but HCG during PCT would only serve to keep one shut down longer.

PCT should start the day after your last HCG shot. HCG helps get the boys back to full size and ready for PCT. Most people consider it PCT, but it is taken while the AAS of your choice is still present.

Vicious cycle said:
PCT should start the day after your last HCG shot. HCG helps get the boys back to full size and ready for PCT. Most people consider it PCT, but it is taken while the AAS of your choice is still present.

actually I would start clomid at least 2 days after last shot of hcg as the active life is around 60 hours

slyder190 said:
I am no expert obviously, but HCG during PCT would only serve to keep one shut down longer.

Little longer but better recovery. I'm going with recovery plan once suggested by Dr JMW, works great for me:

After last inj of AAS:
WK1-3 1000-1500iu HCG M/W/F + 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
WK4-8 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

I'm on week 5 or so, excellent results so far (BTW: been on a 24week cycle before)

Top Bottom