Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bromo - best drug to combat Tren Gyno?

JoeRami

I read on another forum that Bromo was the only drug that can really combat Tren related Gyno. What is everyone's Thoughts? Also is Bromo something I can just order on the internet? If not where can I get this, none of my sources can get it. Thanks

I feel Winstrol is the best. And remember prevention is the best cure. You will find that something called RU-486 is the best (the morning after pill), but good luck with that one. Bromocriptine also has some weird sides including really weird dreams and severe lack of appetite. I would always keep winny on hand to battle any sides early. Or just run a low amt of oral winny (25mgs/ed) to ensure that the progest receptors are taken up.

the winny anti progestin theory while still prevalent in some forums has come under serious doubt on this forum
however the most popular drug currently recomended for progestin sides here is dostinex

acneman said:
the winny anti progestin theory while still prevalent in some forums has come under serious doubt on this forum
however the most popular drug currently recomended for progestin sides here is dostinex

But testimonial and anecdotical experiences of fellow bros here and everywhere say that dostinex is 1. too expensive and somewhat limited to find 2. safe but not so effective on the libido department.

As far as i remember, dostinex was unknown relatively two years ago... bodibuilders and gym guys have been lifting using deca and tren without dostinex with good results... i don´t see myself buying dostinex... i don´t know... i´ll wait until UG labs produce $1.50 pills...

i'm not really sure that bromo fights tren gyno exactly. I think it's a compelling argument because of it's ability to control prolactin which in turn keeps the progestin levels in check.

FWIW, I have been recommended to use 2.5mg of bromo daily while running tren. I also use it in my PCT for after tren cycles. I'm not sure of it's effectiveness with cycles lacking tren as I've only cycled 3 times.

I'm pretty sure macro is the guy you want to talk to about this. He had some arguments against dostinex if memory serves me correctly.

Bromo made my really ill. I hated it. I got some pharm grade Dostinex (and it wasn't that expensive) and ran it .5mg E4D during a Tren cycle and it really worked...kicked up the libido and no gyno. And minimal sides...
I'd love to hear the "against" arguments...

i ran deca at like 400mg with tes and nolva with minimal sides
at that time i didnt know the relation between progestin gear and nolva
however as was discussed last night on a tren gyno thread
sensitivity to progestin sides may increase with age so ill be adding dostinex to my next cycle

um im old :verygood:

Dostinex is not better than bromo. Bromo is actually more powerful, but most people prefer dostinex because of less side effects. I, personally, prefer bromo. Tren and deca are themselves progestins and can directly effect the PR. Dopamine agonists will help with prolactin and libido, but tren and deca can still cause gyno even if taking dostinex or bromo.

Top Bottom