x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Breaking open scored vials...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Breaking open scored vials... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Duhhh can someone please tell me the right way to open a vial with scored neck? Do I snap away or into the score? Thanks!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Breaking open scored vials...

Duhhh can someone please tell me the right way to open a vial with scored neck? Do I snap away or into the score? Thanks!

I always snap away but thats just me. I also hold a rag around it so I can get a better grip and have more of a controlled break. Figured that breaking into the score might put a little glass into the bottle if you were unlucky.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    agree w/ crimson...never had a prob.
    Even if the glass breaks some...I wouldn't sweat it tho

Good Broly
    file away on the line a little...or put the vial in a shirt while holding it to cushion it while you snap off top... that way it won't crush under pressure

Good Broly
    hold it in one hand ( as oppossed to using both) and snap the top away from you with your thumb.I just did my first one yesterday and it worked a charm. that's one down, ? to go!lol

dirty

I used to score the amps with a triangle file obtained at any hardware store, however, there is usually a little dot on the amp at the top near where the line is. If you do what the others suggested, and put it under your shirt (which is how I open my amps now) and put your thumb on that little dot, it would be NO problem to snap the top off of the amp. Try not to put too much pressure on the amp itself because you may crush it and lose some of that precious candy! LOVINJUICE

Good Broly
    on my sus amps i just take a gutted bic pen and slide it over the neck. quick snap with my thumb, pops right off

Amateur Bodybuilder
    have to try that pen trick!

good tip

Elite Bodybuilder FarBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Tried just snapping once. Whole thing broke in half and lost most of it. Started using a triangle file to score around the edge, works great. Just a few scratches around and whammo opens easily. No worries. Used a marker cap, worked pretty good but second time tried started to worry about putting too much pressure on. I like scoring, takes 20 seconds tops, and makes it idiot proof. Plus I hate spilling sauce, it is hard to suck up with a needle out of the carpet. Plus the carpet fibers really burn going in.

The first time i did it i crushed the glass and cut my finger open, ill never open one again without wrapping my finger in some tissue.