Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Sugar drops while on .. "why" ??

dbay

I am glad to say that I am back and all my health issues seem resolved. It ended up that the doctors could not figure out what made me anemic. But after a blood transfusion all levels are back to normal. So with that behind me. I am ready to plan not start my next cycle. I have a few questions and need advice.

I had trouble on my last couple cycles with my blood sugar. I am thinking of switching from Sust to Test E. Does this make any sense? My blood sugar was dropping into low levels not high. Could the mix in Sust cause it to drop? I have been searching through previous threads, it's the only thing that I can come up with that might cause the drop in my sugar. It only happens while on a cycle.

Any input would be appreciated,

Dbay

This may be the clique you don’t want to hear but test is test,

Is this a function of your diet, do you need more carbs?

Being that anemic is pretty serious?

I take it you are not a diabetic and you are very lean, correct.

No not Diabetic, with my sugar attacks I test my sugar often. And yes on the lean.
I am keeping a close eye on the Anemia as it but a good scare in me. I just need to figure out what I can and can't handle now days. I am on low doses but they are effecting differently now that I am getting older.

DBAY

You blood sugar may be dropping because the steroids aid in recovery, and this helps to get nutrients into the muscles to help them grow. That is why a lot of people are more hungry while on. To grow you have to have to nutrients. Steroids make your body want to grow, hence use up your nutrients. Just kinda putting it in very layman's terms for you, but that is the jist of it.

Top Bottom