Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure after 3 weeks of fina.

M

MohawkMuscle

141 over 86 heart rate 65

My usual is 130 over 180. Am I gonna get a heart attach?

My normal pulse is 65 I guess.. maybe a bit lower...

But on the test scale it said 130 is good, 135 borderline 140 bad. Im 141

ok, let me guess, first of all you went to the local grocery store, sprinted to the blood pressure booth, got pissed off because some old lady was in front of you, then as you sat there you started stressing about having high blood pressure because you are on fina....relax bro, you need to take it a few times and average it...relax when doing it...if you goto the local store, sit in the chair for five mins and relax...this will help...think about it, when you go see a doc, you sit in his waiting room for a half hour, then in one of there examing rooms for at least five mins, then he talks to you as he does it to relax you...

secondly, I think you are messed up, your normal cannot be 130/180, thats impossible, the second number is always lower...

Thirdly, I take 4 urva ursa pills, 500mg each twice a day, this helps to keep my water retention down and my bp in check, and yes I am running a fina only cycle right now, I have gained 24lbs in 30 days, I AM A GOD;)

Peace bro!

Im not worried at all.

Im gonna go on with another 3 weeks on fina.

You werre almost right though...wiser

Top Bottom