Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting, cycling, frontloading, pyramids.. share your tactics

The first time I tried Anadrol honestly I could only make it 2 weeks!!!!!

The pumps on it are crazy and you will start to explode immidiatley especially in strength gains.

In the first week I went from deadlifting 445 10times to 495 10 times.

If you are worried about the back pumps ( which are pretty intense ) Just remember to stretch really well after a workout and incorporate the foam roller in there. That thing works wonders. That should leave you limber enough to where it will not counter act your work. Also remember to drink abour 2 gallons of fluids a day while on anadrol to help with the kidneys and liver. This also helps with the back pumps as well.

Some other good stretches for your back pump are.

1) get in the hyper extension machine and just hang for 30 seconds.
2) grab a pull up bar palms facing forward and hang for 10 seconds. Then using your feet slowly twist your torso. This will feel amazing on your back.
3) upward dog and downward dog.
4) childs pose

Gives these a try for your back pumps and I bet you will not be afraid of the A bombs no more.

It is going to be a pretty sick winter cycle placing me right about the start of summer pre contest prep.

The next cycle after that is going to be a lot simpler though
Week 1-14 Test c 250 mg
Week 1-10 Tren e 300mg
Week 1-10 Mast e 400mg
Week 11-16 Var 60 mg ed

I pick my compounds very strategically for the given cycle based on my goals and cycle on and off correctly because I am too young to be on HRT, Plus I want to have kids.

An example of one of my upcoming cycles will be.

Week 1-20 Test c 250mg
Week 1-16 Eq 600mg
Week 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ed
Week 5-10 NPP 100 mg eod
Week 16-22 Winny 60mg eod.

With this kind of cycle I can get very nice "transitions" from each compound.

The first 4 weeks are serious bulking with the anadrol. The next 6 weeks is all about volume training with the NPP and getting that big look on. By week 10 the EQ starts hitting so it is back to 6 weeks of shaping and defining. The last 6-7 weeks is about cutting. Then go into PCT.

It is an all around cycle. Bulk, Volume, Shape, Cut. All in one.

I love the way this is set up but I'd rather do dbol over abombs naysay lol. I hear mixed things about NPP, though. Did you like it?

I pick my compounds very strategically for the given cycle based on my goals and cycle on and off correctly because I am too young to be on HRT, Plus I want to have kids.

An example of one of my upcoming cycles will be.

Week 1-20 Test c 250mg
Week 1-16 Eq 600mg
Week 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ed
Week 5-10 NPP 100 mg eod
Week 16-22 Winny 60mg eod.

With this kind of cycle I can get very nice "transitions" from each compound.

The first 4 weeks are serious bulking with the anadrol. The next 6 weeks is all about volume training with the NPP and getting that big look on. By week 10 the EQ starts hitting so it is back to 6 weeks of shaping and defining. The last 6-7 weeks is about cutting. Then go into PCT.

It is an all around cycle. Bulk, Volume, Shape, Cut. All in one.

why only 250mg of test ?

@pound for pound........

Npp works great. It gives me all the benefits of Deca except for that long ass clearing period which is where all the side effects come in. IMO with Nandralone it is best to get it in and get it out as quick as you can. Running 6-8 weeks of NPP will give you the same results as running deca for 10 weeks but after the 6-8 weeks your prolactin is able to come back into check really quick and you can either move on with your cycle or transistion into PCT a little bit easier. I hate how deca lingers but I love the pumps and the size from it.

@columbo
I only want to run a small trt amount of test during my cycles because I am gyno prone. So I would rather just have a little bit of test in there to make me feel good on cycle and let all the other compounds do there job. When I ran one cycle with 500mg test in there I retained a lot of water weight the entire cycle even though I was taking an AI. It took me a couple months to diet it off. So From now on I will just stick with a TRT amount of test and just stack in other compounds. I know there is more of a synergystic effect with 500mg test 600 mg eq. Who knows I might start slowly increasing my test dosage on this cycle depending on estro but will probably stick as planned and just run a small amount of test.

Top Bottom