Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Way To Tone Up Not Get Big?

Jetta

Hi Everybody

Just wondering, whats the best way to get the toned natural body look instead of the massive look?

Like what to take and what not to take? (protien, xend, animal cuts, creatine)

Do 13reps or 8reps?

Hmmm i am not the skinny type of guy so i can grow muscle easier, buts its harder for me to tone the the skinny peope( who have higher metabloic rates)

any 2 cents appricated
thanx

Just because you're not skinny doesn't mean that it's easier for you to put on mass. But since that's not what you're looking for, and you're wanting to be natural, just stick to the basics.

You can do 2 body parts per workout, i.e. chest/biceps, shoulders/triceps. However, you should dedicate one day to doing only legs, and another day for doing only back. You can mix up what body parts you do, but just do whatever works for you.

Keep the sets in the 3-4 range per exercise, with 10-12 reps. You could do anywhere from 9-12 sets per bodypart for chest and shoulders, 9 sets for arms (9 sets for biceps, 9 sets for triceps), 15-18 sets each for back and legs.

Keep the workout intense using heavy weight, yet not compromising strict form.

Probably the most important ingredient is DIET, DIET, DIET!!!

You can pick up any magazine, Flex, M&F for examples of diet and workouts.

Take my advice and know that no matter what stage you want to get your body at, you should use the bodybuilding principles applied on this board. You don't get "big" overnight, it is a process and you can go on a maintanence stage whenever you please.

-sk

i am doing this right now. i no longer wish to get bigger or compete and have stopped all AS. I do cardio 5-6 times a week, take hydroxcut cardio always in the am on an empty stomache 25 minutes.

workout at night 4 times a week. small bodyparts do 9 sets larger 12 sets. do chest/biceps, shoulder/tris. back, legs. work abs everyday. high protein modertae carbs low fat. exercise very slowly and concetrate on feeling the muscle as opposed to hurling big weights.

not a contest diet just healthy with fruit, chicken. meal repalceemts (myloplex) fat free cheese and mayo for tuna. suagr free whole wheat bread, fresh vegetables and the likes.

this is a first for me but i feel great and am slowly brining weight down trying to get and keep lean (6-7% bodyfta) with my current muscles should look great. i also now strecth after cardio and abs.

You eally do not have to go make drastic changs in you workout to get tone.I'd suugest alot of Cardio though.And sprints work fucking wonders.Also if at allpossible do your Cardio first thing in the morning before you eat you'll burn more fat that way

Anyone who uses the words "tone up" should be banned from this forum for life.Not only you won't get massive, you won't even get near that condition.The best you can hope for is to "look fit" when people might assume you play tennis or something like that.

I'm getting that supermodel look...using 400-500 mgs test eth per week along with priviron....thats an option to consider and if the gains come too fast drop it to 250mg....................warning! You're gonna have girl problems......!

RADAR

Can someone please tell me what "toning up" is? I hear it all the time, "Oh, I just want to tone up a bit...", and my response is, "uhh, you want to lose weight?", and they invariably say no. So I say, "You want to add muscle?", to which they decline. I'd like to know exactly what it is to tone, and to look toned. The way I see it, toned is low bodyfat, right?
Gareth

gareth1978 said:
Can someone please tell me what "toning up" is? I hear it all the time, "Oh, I just want to tone up a bit...", and my response is, "uhh, you want to lose weight?", and they invariably say no. So I say, "You want to add muscle?", to which they decline. I'd like to know exactly what it is to tone, and to look toned. The way I see it, toned is low bodyfat, right?
Gareth

Yup the puny look.

RADAR

Top Bottom