Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid for keeping mass????

awms

What is the best steroid for keeping mass affter you are long done you cycle? I would hate to spend money on somthing and then loose all my gains.

PCT is the proper thing to keep all your gains. You're going to lose a few pounds anyway just because of the lower test in your body, but with proper PCT(clom, nolva, hcg) you will keep a majority of what you gain.

hmm i was thinking of doing a cycle of:

10-12 weeks primo at 500mg a week
winny 60mg a day for 5 weeks

would you do somthing eles instead of winny? im sensitive to estrogen and dont like the puffy look. i would also like to keep most of my gains!

awms said:
hmm i was thinking of doing a cycle of:

10-12 weeks primo at 500mg a week
winny 60mg a day for 5 weeks

would you do somthing eles instead of winny? im sensitive to estrogen and dont like the puffy look. i would also like to keep most of my gains!

Might want to run some test if your going to also run winny. Primo won't really shut you down but I think winny will a little. Maybe I'm just stupid though. I'd run atleast 250mgs test with that.

I was thinking primo and sustanon 250? i dont know what dose i should take of these and for how long? this will be my first cycle.

awms said:
I was thinking primo and sustanon 250? i dont know what dose i should take of these and for how long? this will be my first cycle.

What are yer stats, lifting experience, etc.?

im 5"11 205lbs about 15% bf and i have been lifting for 4 year. 3 of those year i have been lifting to gain mass. this would be my first cycle and i am hoping to gain atleast 15 pounds and keep most of it! which is why i want to get on primo or eq. both are one of few steroids to let a person keep ther gians. i want to stack it with somthing though i thought winny would be good?

so if you could help me? what dose should i take? which one should i take eq or primo? and what should i stack it with? remember this is my first cycle.

i am also wondering how long i should run eq or primo cuz i have heard it take about 4 weeks for it to kick in but i do not want to shut down my natural test for to long u know?

Top Bottom