Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid for keeping mass????

he said this is his first cycle. what happened to test only of your first. stacking is a bad idea for #1. test 500mg a week. i gained 20lbs. kept 15lb. keep it stupid simple. haha

I dont like the puffy look and i want to keep my gains. im very sensitive to estrogen so il be runing with primo or eq. i dont know what to stack with them though?

awms said:
I dont like the puffy look and i want to keep my gains. im very sensitive to estrogen so il be runing with primo or eq. i dont know what to stack with them though?

Just so you know, EQ does aromatize. Even though it isnt to a great degree you said you are sensitive.

Primo and EQ is probably plenty for a first cycle, you could add var or winstrol if you wanted.

OK! I've got to chime in here.......You want to run 2 compounds? Fine! My choices would be Primo & Test, Don't worry about the bloated look some bloat some do not, if you are prone to test bloat the liquiadex from AG Guys will handle that!
Primo works well even while on a calorie deficient diet ,thats what makes it so desirable
A good dosage would be test @ 500mg wk, primo@ 600mgs wk for 10 weeks.
Remember PCT is important but equally important is the diet, just because you are on PCT is no excuse for skimping diet as you are still in an anabolic state (Somewhat)

Everyone responds to different compounds differently ,something to consider! Other than that , keeping all the above in check -you should be good to go.

RADAR

its all about PCT. if you can keep your hormones in balance, test up, etc during the recovery period you should keep a FAIR amount of your gains. However, after a few cycles there is no way you can keep all your gains IMO otherwise as boxer jake said we`d all be 400lb in a few years. Genetic limitations will play their part.
i ran nolva, hcg and trib during my last pct and only lost 3lb which i was very happy with as it was my 10th cycle and i am 35lb over my natural genetic max.

cycles become less productive over time due largely to saturated steroid receptors in the body. how quickly you reach saturation is largely genetic, and differs with compound. i'd give up 50lbs to have virgin receptors again.

people are telling you that pct is key for good reason. losses post cycle happen due to test levels crashing when exogenous test is discontinued, allowing cortisol (catabolic hormone) to become dominant. with proper pct, you can restore natural hormonal production before all the exogenous hormone is exhausted.

it's not an absolute that you lose x amount of muscle after each cycle. you can keep your gains. you simply can't expect to see the same gains from the same cycles, year after year. the longer you use steroids, the less effective they become. . . and the more creative you have to become in order to grow.

these are the reasons we don't see 500lb monsters around every corner (not muscular attrition thru post cycle catabolism). the really big boys are genetic freaks, and by that i mean, they have less shbg, more capacity for free test, and more receptors than 99.9% of people on the planet.

all steroids suppress hpta to varying degrees, so test needs to be part of every cycle to replace what is suppressed naturally.

Awns, do you fear bloat because u do not want that ur family see you ass a fat guy?

No worry, i m doing a sust/deca cycle since five weeks i ve no bloat at all because i am using Proviron.

Gains can be kept as long as you don't crash using pct or tapering off and keeping diet on point as well as workout schedule. From what i have noticed ppl loose gains from just falling off diet and training.

Top Bottom