Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best sarms for solo guy

Until you get your diet in hand you will be disappointed in any SARM you take. At 50 years of age with weight issues I would talk to your doctor about being tested for low testosterone, especially if you are experiencing any other symptoms like constant fatigue, depression, performance issues, ...

If you can get your family doctor to admit you have low testosterone then you will need to convince your doctor to get you on the correct method of correcting it and as a prescription it would be covered under your prescription plan. Going to the doctor every couple of weeks to be injected or having a pellet inserted is not the correct way of correction. Also creams don't work. To do it properly at a minimum you would need to inject about 100mg of Testosterone cypionate 1 time a week and then after 6 weeks retest testosterone levels and adjust dosage up or down. You should have between 800 nl to 1100 nl of Testosterone in blood tests to feel optimal. Ideally you would inject 50 mg of Testosterone Cypionate 2 times a week, but some people do not like sticking themselves with needles that many times a week.

In addition to the above your doctor will need to prescribe Gonadorelin which is a 2 times a week subdermal injection with a needle so small you can barely feel it. This is more cosmetic, but since you are replacing your bodies natural production of testosterone the need to Testicles goes away. So if you don't take this you testicles will shrink up to the size of grapes. Everything will still work the same, but visually and if you have someone in your life that likes to play with them, they will notice a big difference.

Finally you will need to keep an Aromatize inhibitor on hand and already being overweight your way more likely to need it as fat helps turn testosterone into estergen. The good news is you should start to lean out and if you get lean enough you may eventually not need this.

gw501516 but i would wait until you can afford at least 2-3 to get the most out of what you are doing... this is what i would recommend

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

I want to run something by itself
Sarms are going to be my option
I’m 5’6’’ 234 pounds and fat
I would like to lose a lot of weight and get down to a level where I can see my penis when I pee.
that is my main goal
I'm 50 years old
Cannot afford more than 1 sarms. Which one should i use?

So save up. Buy one then do it again.

GW would be, with a DIET, my choice (from Umbrella Labs)

Cardarine from sarms.forsale or Umbrella Labs is going to be your best option.

The real magic happens when you fix the diet. Focus on natural foods like eggs, chicken, beef, raw fruits and veggies, nuts, etc.

On top of eating those, try to eat in a window. 20/4 fasting sounds like a great option.

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom