Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best HGH Dosing Regime

Targus

Hey folks I'm new around here and looking for some advice on my first 6 month HGH cycle please.

I'm at the end of the first week, and had planned to run at 4i.u /day mon-fri and take sat/sun off. Suffering a bit with joint pain and headache already but I'm hoping they will ease up.

Now I've read that its best taken every day. I cant really afford to take 4 i.u every day but could probably manage 4 i.u mon to fri and 2i.u on sat and 2 i.u on Sun.

What do you folks thing? Do i need to do the weekend as well or would i be better off giving it a break for 2 days a week?

PS- Before anybody mentions it, I will be running a tren/test cycle in a couple of months as well.

Any help or comment are appreciated.
Cheers Karl

i always do/did 4iu a shot. ideally you should work up from there. if i were you id shorten the gh cycle so you could start with 3iu(1mg) then work to 6iu(2mg) /day divided in 2 shots. as with any other drug, effectiveness decreases with time.

Top Bottom