Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad genetics

jewtrain66

"If u wanna be a bodybuilder then choose your parents"

This was the phrase people used to say in 1950s and 60s to unfavourable or bad genes people, who wished to be the champion bodybuilders.

Is this statement still true..??

Look i might be having poor arms but i have good chest but still i know that i have bad genes.

Cant the people like me with bad genetics and great motivation be the champion bodybuilder with proper diet, schedule and some anabolics..?

Well in this sport especially, the unfortunate truth is that unless you have those god given genetics you will never make it to top no matter how much time and effort you are willing to put into it.

That's not to say that you can't make it pretty damn far with a right mindset and work ethic but becoming the very best requires something you are born with, the genetic superiority.

obviously if you are wanting to be a serious pro, then you need the help of good genetics... however you can still do some great things if you dont have the most ideal genetics... it clearly will inhibit you or cap you much earlier than others but it still doesnt mean you cant accomplish a lot... you use what you have to the best of your ability

bodybuilding is the only 'sport' that exists where people actually think that it just takes 'hard work and steroids' to be a pro bodybuilder. nobody thinks that you can become the next lebron james that way, or the next wayne gretsky etc.

also bodybuilding is weird in that people actually see some meathead on social media who is huge and ripped and think they know what they are doing. in pro sports there isn't a single great professional athlete who ever amounted to shit as an actual head coach in the modern era. Wayne Gretsky coached for several years and his teams were the worst each year. Michael Jordan was GM for several years and his teams consistently sucked year after year. so just cause you look a certain way and have blessed genetics doesn't mean you will make a great coach!

Bill Billichek never played a down of even college football and he is the best head coach of all time. fuck the two super bowl coaches last year, neither played a single snap of pro football! yet both are considered the two great minds of the sport.. go figure. coaching is not the same as playing. yet in bodybuilding people assume that if they just follow what ronnie colemane does every day they will become just like ronnie coleman. nope sorry, wont' happen .. just like me at 5'6" will never play in the NBA no matter how hard i try. they WANT you to think that all it takes is hard work and genetics don't matter. that is part of the ruse of putting a bodybuilder on a label and selling it to naive people

"Cant the people like me with bad genetics and great motivation be the champion bodybuilder with proper diet, schedule and some anabolics..?"

Yes.

We all have limitations. I'm not a big fan of the phrase "I have 'bad genetics' so I cant.....

WTF is "bad genetics" anyway??? ll of a sudden everyone is Gregor Mendel

Genetics limit how big you get or how good you look but you can still be "the best you" which will be better than most people who dont give 100%.

Just get the vision of being a people out of your head and worry about being the best version of yourself you can. The pro life isnt shit anyways. Its very costly in every aspect of your life, health, family, social life, physically, mentally, financially.....and theres literally no money in it.

Top Bottom