Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apnea and steroid cycling

Galianaooa

I have seen that TRT is not recommended for those with sleep apnea. Unfortunately, I got this problem, and seems like I always did. Do you know if the same applies to just steroid cycling, or not?

Among other reasons why it is not recommended to use steroids when you got sleep apnea, is that your blood becomes thicker with steroids, and oxygen delivery around the body might be difficulted. When you got sleep apnea, the oxygen delivery stops for good....hence it is a bad combination. I know many guys who cycle steroids and most probably got sleep apnea. So it is not recommended to run steroids with this condition, but you can. Why don't you get a CPAP machine?

A proper TRT dose should not make your apnea any worse or cause a sleep apnea.

It isn't steroids themselves that cause the apnea but the weight gain associated with the steroids.

it was revealed today that rich piana actually had sleep apnea. and his gf actually thought he was having an episode before he died.

this seems to have with bigger dudes so in theory using steroids will make you bigger.. not sure if TRT dosages when used properly fall under that, but we all know "TRT dosage" toady really means a gram of gear a week

it was revealed today that rich piana actually had sleep apnea. and his gf actually thought he was having an episode before he died.

this seems to have with bigger dudes so in theory using steroids will make you bigger.. not sure if TRT dosages when used properly fall under that, but we all know "TRT dosage" toady really means a gram of gear a week

Arrgghhhhhh!!!!

I see that there is no clear information about the relation of sleep apnea and steroid use, but everyone seems to agree that this is a bad combination. So what do you feel is a good way of dealing with sleep apnea? Why did not Rich do something about it?

If you are a very big guy - a CPAP machine is pretty much essential to have a proper night's sleep.

Anyone who is suffering from sleep apnea should book an appointment with a sleep clinic and get it professionally checked out. Then you can find out what is causing the apnea and how to fix it.

I would probably get the apnea taken care of first and worry about getting on TRT or cycling much later down the road. You always need to have safety in mind.

Top Bottom