Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Sides (from those only that have used it)!!

tzan

I getting ready for my next cutting cycle of 40mg anavar for ten weeks. I've done about 5 cycles ever, consisting of everything from dbol, to test, to winny, and everyhting in between. After all my hard work of years of training, dieting, and juicing, I've decided to stop using the juice all together(except JUST anavar). I've never used var before and was wondering from the people that have used it what I can epect to get as far as hair loss goes?? I'v heard from numerous people that it has no effect, but at the same time I've also heard people saying it's harsh for them. What have been your experiences with cycles consisting of JUST anavar and hair loss??

P.S. If everything goes as planned with this cycle and I like it I plan on doing just 2 cycles a year of var. One in the winter to help bulk, and then one in the summer to help cut.

"P.S. If everything goes as planned with this cycle and I like it I plan on doing just 2 cycles a year of var. One in the winter to help bulk, and then one in the summer to help cut."

You could go for 13 weeks on, 13 off. That would only be 2 cycles a year.

Jeff

I have a horrible var experience. When I was finished I gained 10lbs of muscle from 8 week stack of var and creatine. I walked out from an incredible workout and noticed that my car had been towed away. I walked home in the rain for 20 min. Let me tell you I was drenched. I put the key in and opened the door, and the house was black. I went to the phone and picked it up and it wasn't working either. Then I checked my back pocket and my wallet was gone. I had no bloat, no acne, credit cards, no electricity, no car. I'd have to say no sides here bro.

Gave me an upset stomach ( i think it was the Var that was causing this ) and supressed my appetite,which i suppose would be good if you where cutting.

I used anavar for six months straight without any negative sides at all. My body comp changed much for the better.:)

It's hard to find too much to criticize about var except for it's price. But I'll go on record as saying I think it's a little overrated. ( It makes the perfect adjunct to test, incidentally.)

If you're looking for a single drug that puts on quality muscle with limited side effects, Primo is the way to go. Don't believe that Var is completely non-toxic to the liver. Primo on the other hand, is safer, and dollar for dollar, more effective. IMO

LiftsIron, what exactly was the change you underwent? What about stacking Primo and Anavar? Can anyone tell me about an injectible Anavar? Can you make it?

Top Bottom