Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Sides (from those only that have used it)!!

Nelson Montana said:
It's hard to find too much to criticize about var except for it's price. But I'll go on record as saying I think it's a little overrated. ( It makes the perfect adjunct to test, incidentally.)

If you're looking for a single drug that puts on quality muscle with limited side effects, Primo is the way to go. Don't believe that Var is completely non-toxic to the liver. Primo on the other hand, is safer, and dollar for dollar, more effective. IMO

Primo my be better steroid but good luck finding it. I don't think it's made anymore. Salty

i did IP var and i did get a quite a few sides.

but my next cycle will be spanish generic and ill tell ya then about my results.

Kahn
Elite Bodybuilder

LiftsIron, what exactly was the change you underwent? What about stacking Primo and Anavar? Can anyone tell me about an injectible Anavar? Can you make it?

Kahn I lost a considerable amount of bodyfat and got very hard, of course I was dieting also. For the first four months I ran 25mg of anavar daily with 400mg of cyp weekly, the last eight weeks I ran 30mg var daily with 400mg Fort dodge EQ. I do not worry about htpa shutdown. Also I found it necessary to add 25mg proviron daily, when I ceased the cyp to keep my frequency of erections up. On another note I like primo provided that I can locate the real deal which is somewhat difficult to do these days, but the gains that I get from an anavar test cycle are alot more desireable to me than what I recieve from a primo, test cycle.

Little Chris yes anavar can carry a high price tag, but for me at the doses that I outlined, I spent no where near 5K, actually less than half of that. The anavar that I used was loefflar and with very good results. The increase in strength without alot of extra weight is a rush. I also like the fact that anavar curbs my constant desire for food:)

One more note, about a year and a half ago I tried Ip anavar without any positive results at all, I went as high as 50mg a day.:(

yeah life I was just kidding on the 5K but for a 6 month cycle of average dosages at the prices my guy charges around $250-275 per bottle of 100 5mg denkall I would be looking a $2500-3000. Thats still a shit load for me.

L C in your post i noticed you have the denkal 5mg just wondering if good results have been obtained yet. i just picked some up yesterday.

Actually Rene I've never tried them due to the high price. I would have needed 2 1/2 to 3 bottles and well you do the math along with test and dbol, so I substituted the var for EQ and I start my cycle in May. As for the results for the denkall 5mgs they are suppossed to be very good. A kid who powerlifts in my gym uses them off and on at moderate dosages and only gained about 4lbs but at 145lbs his deadlift went from 425 for 1 to 455 for 1 as well as his squat from 275 to 295 all within a 6-8 weeks ats thats var by itself at 20-25mg I think he said.

Advise please

My training partner has recently started a cycle of spanish generic anavar (4 days into course / 30mg a day) and has come down with flu like symptoms. It's pretty bad and he's feeling very low - he's going to stop the course and see if things clear up.

Is this an unfortunate coincidence or has anyone else experienced this side. I did a course earlier this year (40mg) with no sides whatsoever. I'd really appreciate your comments - thanks.

The only side I got was appetite suppression, and that was while on EQ. This only happened once I added in the var, so I'm pretty sure it was a var side effect. The worst part was that it didn't cancel out the EQ hunger. I would get incredibly hungry, but when I ate I would fill up extremely fast. Then not too long after the meal I would be starving again.

Top Bottom