Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Primo?

Strenght, then just focus on Anavar but honestly at 19 are you sure you wanna take a walk on the wild side yet ?

manny78 said:
Strenght, then just focus on Anavar but honestly at 19 are you sure you wanna take a walk on the wild side yet ?

Trying to make that walk as safe as possible, Thanks for the help.

Allthough var and primo in low dosages may not stunt your growth. If your worried about AAS stunting your growth, maybe you should wait a couple years until you've reached your full potential in height. Im almost 21 and 5'6". And I wish I would have waited longer to do AAS. Im happy at 5'6", but I cant help but wonder how tall I might be if I hadnt done AAS at a young age. If you still decide to go with the use of AAS, I would drop the primo and just go with the var. Use creatine, and most importantly eat, eat, eat. You should beable to get what your looking for with that.

soshesblowinme said:
Allthough var and primo in low dosages may not stunt your growth. If your worried about AAS stunting your growth, maybe you should wait a couple years until you've reached your full potential in height. Im almost 21 and 5'6". And I wish I would have waited longer to do AAS. Im happy at 5'6", but I cant help but wonder how tall I might be if I hadnt done AAS at a young age. If you still decide to go with the use of AAS, I would drop the primo and just go with the var. Use creatine, and most importantly eat, eat, eat. You should beable to get what your looking for with that.

Were you 5"6 when you started AAS or did you grow more after?

I was 5'6" when I started. I havent grown a mm since then. And I was teenager when I decided to use AAS. It sucks because being a teenager I still had lots of growing in height to do. Guys usally dont stop growing in height until there early 20's. I might still be growing if I hadn't taken the leap to the dark side. But like I said, Im happy with my height, but I wouldnt mind being a few inches taller.

So you think it best I wait? I mean I'd love to have alittle more muscle and be alittle stronger. Thats why I was gonna do var, for all the things I read on it. But I read primo is mostly used for cutting, inless stacked with test which I am not planning on doing with it.

Also, don't mean to keep digging in the past so you don't have to answer if you don't want too, but did you do one cycle and notice you stopped growing so you continued or did you just keep pounding the vials? Thanks

Yeah I do. I think that you could achieve what your looking for naturally. Im only a couple years older than you, so let me tell you that at your age with the right training, diet, and rest/recovery you would be suprised what you can achieve. I know its hard to be patient when it comes to gaining muscle, but just realize that if you use AAS now you might be regreting it later. And you might also be cheating yourself out of future progress. Primo can be used for both cutting and bulking, depending on what you stack it with. But I'd be a little sketchy about using it if I where worried about stunting my growth. Var would be your best choice, if you decide to go with AAS. But with a var only cycle, you would be lucky to put on more than 10lbs LBM. And if 10-15lbs is all your looking for, then I promise that you could still do that easily without AAS.

Oh and about my cycle history. No I didnt keep doing AAS after my first cycle. I was really young and didnt know enough about lifting ,diet, recovery, supplimentation, and AAS. So My first cycle didnt go to well. So after it was over, I decide to stay natural for a while longer and get all the aspects of bodybuilding down before I added AAS into the mix. A couple years went by, and I didnt grow in height one bit in those 2+ years. Im pretty confident the AAS stunted my growth, because my dad, and 4 older brothers are all over 6'. And Im 6 inches short of even getting to 6'. So just think about what is more important to you. A few quick pounds of mass, or letting your body reach its full potential in every aspect.

Sorry, I keep coming up with questions , this is one i've always wanted to know though, do you think the AS hindered your natural potential after you stopped or did you still gain well?

Thanks, apreciate the help.

Primo is killer on the hair. :bawling:

If I was you I would try the anavar and see how it goes. You can also wait another 1 or 2 years and then start with sust alone and you will get very good results. But I think you should hold off on test until you are at least 20-21 because your hormones are going crazy already so there is no reason walk around with a hard on all day long. :D

Top Bottom