Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Deca for Shoulder Surgery Rehab

DSPO

Tomorrow is the big day. I will have my right shoulder scoped. Since I will have tissue bone removed, I have decided to supplement with 150mg of Deca and 50 mg of Anavar during the entire period of recovery. I will have the left shoulder scoped in 5 weeks therefore the total amount of rehab will be about 16 weeks. Thanks to Ulter for providing me with these research studies on Anavar and Deca…..

DSPO

Study 1
Ostomy Wound Manage 1998 Oct;44(10):58-62, 64, 66 passim Related Articles, Books, LinkOut
Closure of the "non-healing wound" corresponds with correction of weight loss using the anabolic agent oxandrolone.
Demling R, De Santi L.
Trauma and Burn Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA.

We studied the relationship between restoration of weight loss and healing of the "non-healing wound." Eight consecutive patients with large "non-healing wounds" of an average of 12 months duration, despite good local wound care, were studied. All had a weight loss of 10 percent or more of body weight, mainly lean body mass. Optimizing nutrition (4 weeks) did not significantly increase weight or healing. The addition of the oral anabolic agent oxandrolone increased restoration of weight (4 lbs/week) over a 12-week period. Five wounds completely closed and three closed by 75 percent during this period. We noted a significant correlation (r = 0.67) between restoration of weight loss and closure of the previously "non-healing wound." The rate of wound healing was most prominent after 50 percent of weight loss had been restored. This finding reflects the key relationship between restoring body weight, body protein stores, and wound healing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Study 2
Nandrolone increases bone mass and eases pain in bones and joints that have been damaged.
1: Maturitas 1993 Nov;17(3):211-9 Related Articles, Books
Effects of nandrolone decanoate on bone mass in established osteoporosis.
Passeri M, Pedrazzoni M, Pioli G, Butturini L, Ruys AH, Cortenraad MG.
Clinica Medica Generale e Terapia Medica, University of Parma, Italy.

A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study was conducted in 46 postmenopausal women with established osteoporosis in order to assess the long-term effects of nandrolone decanoate on the bone mineral density (BMD) of the lumbar vertebrae and of the distal third of the radius and on the biochemical markers of bone turnover. The patients received intramuscular injections of placebo or 50 mg nandrolone decanoate every 3 weeks for 18 months. Thirty-two of the initial 46 patients completed 1 year of study and 25 completed the whole study period of 18 months. Overall, vertebral BMD increased by 2.9% in the nandrolone decanoate group and fell by 2.3% in the placebo group. Radial BMD showed a slight but transient improvement, with a subsequent return to basal levels in the nandrolone decanoate group, whereas there was a progressive decrease in the placebo group. Patients treated with nandrolone decanoate also complained less of bone pain. Urinary hydroxyproline decreased significantly in treated patients, whereas osteocalcin tended to increase, but the change was not significant. HDL cholesterol concentrations decreased only slightly and haemoglobin increased significantly in the nandrolone decanoate group. Two patients treated with nandrolone decanoate withdrew from the study because of hirsutism and hoarseness. The results indicate that nandrolone decanoate exerts positive effects on vertebral BMD and on bone pain in patients with established postmenopausal osteoporosis.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Study 3
Bone Miner 1994 Dec;27(3):209-17 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut
Effect of nandrolone decanoate and 1-alpha-hydroxy-calciferol on patients with vertebral osteoporotic collapse. A double-blind clinical trial.
Lyritis GP, Androulakis C, Magiasis B, Charalambaki Z, Tsakalakos N.
Laboratory for the Research of Musculoskeletal System Th Garofalidis, University of Athens, Faculty of Medicine, KAT Hospital, Kifissia, Greece.

Eighty-eight postmenopausal women with at least one vertebral collapse were randomly assigned to two groups of 44 patients each. All patients were treated for a period of 12 months with 50 mg of nandrolone decanoate every 3 weeks or 1 microgram of 1-alpha-hydroxy-calciferol daily. Both groups received an identical placebo of the inactive drug. Pain intensity was significantly decreased in the nandrolone group and mobility was improved. Patients treated with vitamin D metabolite had also a beneficial but less obvious clinical result. Bone mineral measurements showed an increase of 5% in the nandrolone decanoate group, but a 2.5% decrease in the vitamin D metabolite group. Biochemical results showed a significant hypercalciuric effect of vitamin D metabolite, while nandrolone decanoate caused a reduction in calcium/creatinine excretion. No difference in serum lipids was found during the annual treatment in both groups. It is concluded that nandrolone decanoate has a beneficial effect in clinical symptoms, bone mineral density and biochemical parameters in patients with established osteoporotic vertebral fractures.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Study 4
1: Bone Miner 1986 Sep;1(4):347-57 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut
Long-term effect of nandrolone decanoate, 1 alpha-hydroxyvitamin D3 or intermittent calcium infusion therapy on bone mineral content, bone remodeling and fracture rate in symptomatic osteoporosis: a double-blind controlled study.
Geusens P, Dequeker J.
Department of Internal Medicine, K.U. Leuven, Pellenberg, Belgium.

A double-blind controlled study was performed in 60 patients with symptomatic osteoporosis with at least one vertebral crush fracture, comparing the effect of nandrolone decanoate, 1 alpha-hydroxyvitamin D3 and intermittent calcium infusions. Thirty-four out of 60 patients completed the 2 year observation period. Nandrolone decanoate statistically significantly increased the bone mineral content at the radius, reduced the endosteal bone loss at the metacarpals and statistically significantly reduced urinary calcium and hydroxyproline excretion. Calcium infusions and 1 alpha-hydroxyvitamin D3 inhibited further loss of bone mineral content, but endosteal bone loss continued. In the second year fracture rate was reduced in the nandrolone decanoate groups compared to the two other groups. We conclude that nandrolone decanoate is an active drug for increasing bone mineral content and reducing endosteal bone loss, while 1 alpha-hydroxyvitamin D3 and calcium infusions only stop further bone mineral loss at the radius but do not inhibit endosteal bone loss as measured at the metacarpals and that single photon absorptiometry and radiography are complementary in interpreting cortical bone mineral changes.

Shoulders

DSPO

I have had both of my shoulders done The left in 1993 arthroscopic, I blew it out while benching 385lbs! not good for the ribs either.
The right I crushed in 1999 when I did a superman on my mountain bike( not good when you weigh 250lbs and land all your weight on your shoulder) They had to go in and detach the muscle from the bone, cut a half inch off the bone because they we're crushed together then reattach the muscle.

I am now in the process of sourcing for Deca, Dyno, and maybe Primobolan :confused:. for the same reason. I have read articles on Deca sometimes completely healing shoulders with similar injuries. I can't take the pain anymore.

Let us know how everything works out........

badgermilk,

250 and your doing superman's damn that is nuts.

Thanks for the support. I will keep all posted on my progress.

Top Bottom