Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol how much should I take??

Steroidsteve

Hi I'm starting my 4th course and need some advise on how much anadrol I should take, I'm using it as a kick start for my test e only cycle I just bought 50, 50mg caps not sure if I should take one or two a day for best results and if 50 will be enough? I'd love to run it all the way threw my cycle but I know it's not realistic so I'll settle for 3-4 weeks unless someone can twist my arm an tell me I can run it for the whole thing hahaha,, honestly though at what mg daily will I get full potential from anadrol

I haven't trained in about 2 months due to a knee reconstruction but keen to hit it again asap I'm getting fat haha
I'm 90kg 25 years old and last time I checked I was 10% body fat (I'd say it's gone up a bit) can anyone help me

Well.. the answer isn't so easy. Basically anywhere between 50-150mg for about 4 weeks max. I am currently running it at 100mg, that's where I like it most. The higher dose, the more side effects.. but I am sure you know that. You will gain some water which I think is a good thing if you're trying to put on weight.

I would only take one a day, 50mg is plenty. I have done adrol several times and if you take to much it will make you tired and lethargic. It is only meant as a kickstart to your cycle because you will lose all of your gains once you stop taking it. It is nothing but water retention weight. I do not advise taking it due to this fact however good luck to you.

my first ever cycle i took 50mg of anadrol by itself for 8 weeks, took a break of 8 weeks and then did 150 mg a day for another 8 weeks.
8 to 10 weeks is fine just keep taking milk thisle and cod liver oil . thats what worked for me anyway.

my first ever cycle i took 50mg of anadrol by itself for 8 weeks, took a break of 8 weeks and then did 150 mg a day for another 8 weeks.
8 to 10 weeks is fine just keep taking milk thisle and cod liver oil . thats what worked for me anyway.

At that dose , did it make you tired and lethargic? thanks

Yeah it makes sense you only get one go at life hey... Got another question how much test should I run weekly for 12 weeks I always get carried away my misses hates it last course I was using 1000mg per week was ok but I was running deca too this time it's anadrol and test e only any suggestions? I also heard you loose most gains you get from anadrol but if you up your protein intake you can keep a lot of those gains has anyone heard of this?

Top Bottom