Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol and Dianabol

TheBadMan060606

I know mixing alcohol and any other drug is obviously not bad but someone asked me recently and also said they heard that drinking alcohol while using dianabol is especially a bad combination. I think I remember reading something before but I didn’t know how to answer the question.

Has anyone heard this or is it a common fact?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

This is definitely a fact. For most oral steroids, including dianabol, to make it into the blood stream they are modified to survive the first pass through the liver, which makes them very hard on the liver. Adding alcohol to the mix is just asking for problems.

if you dont know this already, being thats its common knowledge with orals and really just steroids in general then you should stay far far away from steroids

I know mixing alcohol and any other drug is obviously not bad but someone asked me recently and also said they heard that drinking alcohol while using dianabol is especially a bad combination. I think I remember reading something before but I didn’t know how to answer the question.

Yes. Yes someone heard it and yes it's a fact.

Anytime you combine alcohol with toxic orals it's a recipe for disaster

Top Bottom