Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a total newbie

Warrior75070

Hello, I am a total newbie. I'm considering starting an anabolic steroid cycle but would like some advice on what to research/read and where to begin.

Some background. I'm 60, male, 5'6" 180lbs, about 30% body fat. I walk 3 miles 2x per week. I also have a light weight routine I do 2x per week. So, I'm reasonably active.

Like many men, I've was diagnosed with low-T a few year back. I've been taking weekly testosterone shots (0.75ml) and anastrozole (0.5mg) for about 5 years.

I get my blood analyzed every 6 months. Other than high cholesterol, the blood work is fine.

Lately I've been wondering if a steroid cycle would be better than weekly T shots. I'd like to lose weight around my mid-section, gain lean muscle, and have better sexual performance.

Any suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated. I'm not in a hurry. I want to do the research and get it right. So if you want to direct me to other forum posts or articles to read, that's fine.

Just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

W

Hello, I am a total newbie. I'm considering starting an anabolic steroid cycle but would like some advice on what to research/read and where to begin.

Some background. I'm 60, male, 5'6" 180lbs, about 30% body fat. I walk 3 miles 2x per week. I also have a light weight routine I do 2x per week. So, I'm reasonably active.

Like many men, I've was diagnosed with low-T a few year back. I've been taking weekly testosterone shots (0.75ml) and anastrozole (0.5mg) for about 5 years.

I get my blood analyzed every 6 months. Other than high cholesterol, the blood work is fine.

Lately I've been wondering if a steroid cycle would be better than weekly T shots. I'd like to lose weight around my mid-section, gain lean muscle, and have better sexual performance.

Any suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated. I'm not in a hurry. I want to do the research and get it right. So if you want to direct me to other forum posts or articles to read, that's fine.

Just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

W

There's a bunch on our sister site Evolutionary.org

Id play alot of the podcasts and take steve up on his consulting

Top Bottom